Valued Contributor

QVC, please put the Monday Logo Show back with Amy

and keep Amy on PM style.  I have lost all interest in LOGO since Shawn is the host Monday.  Why?  Shawn does not promote Logo fashions, in my opinion, she does it an injustice.  Amy looks great in LOGO.  I have two closets of LOGO that have not had any additions since Shawn was pulled from PM style and put in LOGO.  Besides that, the taking off and putting on of those glasses at least 50 times an hour is a HUGE distraction.  No, thank don't make Shawn look prettier, they are obviously over the counter readers.  When one hits the age of 40, this happens, perhaps to better help customers and increase sales Shawn should get contact lenses or progressive glasses so she can read the monitor from a distance as well as her cheat sheet card in front of her.  I am not the only one who has stated this, but it is true

Respected Contributor

Re: QVC, please put the Monday Logo Show back with Amy

QVC, please don't.

Esteemed Contributor

No!! I find the Logo shows so much easier to watch with Shawn hosting.  I no longer have to hit the mute button on my remote to avoid listening to Amy screaming and cackling through the whole show.  Yes, Shawn can be annoying, but I also find she describes the items and sizing better.  I'm thankful for the change.

Respected Contributor

One thing in Shawn's favor is that she does have a good broadcasting voice.  The other forementioned host does not and IMO should be a behind-the -scenes employee.

Esteemed Contributor

I have to agree.............Amy is more a "Logo" customer....Shawn is more of a "IM" style person.....

Honored Contributor

I vote Amy , and I think Lori would too. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Valued Contributor

Another vote for Amy!

Respected Contributor

Please not Amy.

Super Contributor

I would love to see Shawn back on PM Style, and Amy with LOGO. I think that Shawn is more fashionable than Amy, and I don't see LOGO as a particularly fashionable brand. I have only spent any time with the LOGO shows because Shawn was hosting.

“…nevertheless, she persisted.”
Honored Contributor

It's at the point for me where it doesn't matter who's hosting LOGO. ... I just wait until the next day and check what was on air. 

The videos are all there if I need more info.

And I noticed the hosts taking a bit different tactic sellng - rather than just "selling" their item ... they are also bad-mouthing other products.  A turn-off.  They have done it on the SG show on Q2 that's on now (or rather - no longer on my TV now).