Honored Contributor

Re: QVC, please put the Monday Logo Show back with Amy

@Biftu wrote:

No!! I find the Logo shows so much easier to watch with Shawn hosting.  I no longer have to hit the mute button on my remote to avoid listening to Amy screaming and cackling through the whole show.  Yes, Shawn can be annoying, but I also find she describes the items and sizing better.  I'm thankful for the change.

@Biftu   And IMO keeps Lori in control better so that we actually get to see the color choices most times at the beginning of a presentation before Lori "goes off" on all the details using the first color choice.   Shawn will actually stop Lori from babbling on and on too in order to keep the show going (i.e. by saying "we only have another minute on this and have to keep moving.")   Amy let Lori control the show and we customers didn't usually get all the info we needed on a product.  Shawn is also better (although could still use improvement) than Amy about telling us sizing info and what size the models have on.  All useful information to the customer, that we rarely got from Amy.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee @Biftu  I so agree with your comments.  Amy is too frantically busy changing clothes and modeling to give pertinent information and constantly interrupts Lori - Shawn is calmer not the best but better than Amy on this show.

Respected Contributor

you must be speaking from your own experience when you hit 40. 

Honored Contributor

Yes by all means, I think QVC should demand that Shawn get contact lenses/progressive lenses. That sounds like a great idea.

For the record, I never needed readers until I was nearly 50.  I have tried progressive lenses and monovision lenses and I cannot do either of them.  I am one that has to wear contacts PLUS readers to see up close.  And trust me when I tell you that it is frustrating to me to have to take them on and off but that is what I have to do to see.

And also for the record, many people cannot wear contact lenses at all because of certain eye conditions.