Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC ladies at NY FASHION WEEK

Nice to see Sharon! Yes, that is model Carol Alt wearing the ensemble she wore on the runway with DB for the finale of his show. Saw it on NY news station this morning. DB frequently dresses anchor Rosanna Scotto.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@January121 wrote:

@manhattan1950 wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@January121@KatCat1 - The one who really reminds me of Caitlyn Jenner is the tall brunette IT cosmetics lady.  I don't know her name, but I think she looks just like Caitlyn - and I mean that in a good way.

WHO in their right mind would want to look like Caitlyn Jenner? NO one I know.

I don’t think looking like Caitlyn Jenner is a good thing at all .... looks ugly to me 👎

@January121I do not know you or Caitlyn Jenner, but IMO your post....looks ugly to me.  

Honored Contributor

@DTRJPR wrote:

Watched show last night with Amy Stran and Courtney K. while it was enjoyable for the most part (I love Amy) sometimes she overtalks the guest Courtney K was not great I think she needs more time with more seasoned hosts. I would have liked to have seen Courtney Cason with Amy or Shawn Killinger or Jennifer Coffey...Not being mean just an observation. 

@DTRJPR  Courty Cason is the best fashion hostess they have but so many QVC viewers appear to be jealous of her.  Not sure what the deal is.  Maybe because she is so knowledgeable and dresses so well, so youthful and fresh.  I think she and Amy are the best on fashion.  I know that sometimes Amy gets excited but she is not wackadoodle and asking crazy, nonsensical questions of the vendors nor talking about her travels and personal life constantly.

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@DTRJPR wrote:

Watched show last night with Amy Stran and Courtney K. while it was enjoyable for the most part (I love Amy) sometimes she overtalks the guest Courtney K was not great I think she needs more time with more seasoned hosts. I would have liked to have seen Courtney Cason with Amy or Shawn Killinger or Jennifer Coffey...Not being mean just an observation. 

@DTRJPR  Courty Cason is the best fashion hostess they have but so many QVC viewers appear to be jealous of her.  Not sure what the deal is.  Maybe because she is so knowledgeable and dresses so well, so youthful and fresh.  I think she and Amy are the best on fashion.  I know that sometimes Amy gets excited but she is not wackadoodle and asking crazy, nonsensical questions of the vendors nor talking about her travels and personal life constantly.

Jealous of a host on a shopping channel? She could probably be most viewers granddaughter! Viewers all like and dislike certain hosts. I don’t think it has anything to do,with jealousy. Many are sick of David’s happy dance and google eyes. Doesn’t mean they are jealous.

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@DTRJPR wrote:

@Nonametoday  Why would anyone be jealous of Courtney Cason?  People either like her or they don't.  I think Courtney has fantastic style, but I always like to see women push the envelope a little and dress fresh and innovative.  Courtney has a style that reflects her personality. 

But I am ever so glad she is on the Beauty channel.  She seems to have found her perfect niche there.  I could never watch her in any other show because she was always all over the place, honing her Valley Girl style of storytelling (I know, she's not from CA) and often got many item specifics wrong.  But on Beauty iQ, she often does complete tutorials from fresh face to totally made up, and she is very good!

Valued Contributor

@Hippiified wrote:

That looks just like Sharon Faesch (sp) on the far right.

@sunshine45

@Hippiified wrote:

That looks just like Sharon Faesch (sp) on the far right.

@sunshine45

It is her or she has an identical twinWoman Happy

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Nonametoday wrote:

@DTRJPR wrote:

@Nonametoday  Why would anyone be jealous of Courtney Cason?  People either like her or they don't.  I think Courtney has fantastic style, but I always like to see women push the envelope a little and dress fresh and innovative.  Courtney has a style that reflects her personality. 

But I am ever so glad she is on the Beauty channel.  She seems to have found her perfect niche there.  I could never watch her in any other show because she was always all over the place, honing her Valley Girl style of storytelling (I know, she's not from CA) and often got many item specifics wrong.  But on Beauty iQ, she often does complete tutorials from fresh face to totally made up, and she is very good!

@Caaareful Shopper   When she was here on fashion shows in the past, lots of women who voiced opinions of her that were so biased and hate-filled that it could have been nothing but jealousy.

Trusted Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Nonametoday wrote:

@DTRJPR wrote:

Jealous of a host on a shopping channel? She could probably be most viewers granddaughter! Viewers all like and dislike certain hosts. I don’t think it has anything to do,with jealousy. Many are sick of David’s happy dance and google eyes. Doesn’t mean they are jealous.

I have observed over the years that it is mostly the good looking, nice figure hosts that get blasted.  For instance, I read posts complaining of certain ( cute) hosts not asking the sizes the models wore.  Yet, I have seen Mary ( more of the homemaker next door appearance) do the same thing and no one calls her on the carpet for it.  Just an observation.  Personally since I seldom watch QVC LIVE none of the hosts bother me. Oh, by the way, I am not young and gorgeous, lol.