Super Contributor

Re: QVC ladies at NY FASHION WEEK

Interesting to see Sharo there considering she's no longer a host. I'd dress up a bit more if I were Cathy or Nancy H. But that's just me .art Beth classy as ever.
Honored Contributor

@January121@KatCat1 - The one who really reminds me of Caitlyn Jenner is the tall brunette IT cosmetics lady.  I don't know her name, but I think she looks just like Caitlyn - and I mean that in a good way.

Honored Contributor

Mary Beth looks like she's not wearing makeup - and looks great.  Nancy H.  looks like she's not made up either.

Who's the blonde lady on the right?

Honored Contributor

she is one of the new hosts......terri conn. she used to be on the soap opera as the world turns.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@January121@KatCat1 - The one who really reminds me of Caitlyn Jenner is the tall brunette IT cosmetics lady.  I don't know her name, but I think she looks just like Caitlyn - and I mean that in a good way.

WHO in their right mind would want to look like Caitlyn Jenner? NO one I know.

Esteemed Contributor

They all look lovely without tons of make-up! So nice to see Sharon Faetsch. I miss her.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@manhattan1950 wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@manhattan1950 Just curious, do you ever write any posts that are complimentary or even positive?  Let's treat each other the way we want to be treated.

Esteemed Contributor

@manhattan1950 wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I don’t think looking like Caitlyn Jenner is a good thing at all .... looks ugly to me 👎

Honored Contributor

This their real life so they aren't wearing full face makeup.  Yes, they look younger in real life.  It's good to see Sharon.  I think if I had the opportunity to go to a couture fashion show during NY Fashion Week,  I would dress up.  

Contributor

Watched show last night with Amy Stran and Courtney K. while it was enjoyable for the most part (I love Amy) sometimes she overtalks the guest Courtney K was not great I think she needs more time with more seasoned hosts. I would have liked to have seen Courtney Cason with Amy or Shawn Killinger or Jennifer Coffey...Not being mean just an observation.