Regular Contributor
Be happy and stop complaining We complained that they charged too much for S&H and when they make the changes - we're complaining Sooooo much better QVCSmiley Happy
Trusted Contributor
On 2/2/2015 msnicky said: Be happy and stop complaining We complained that they charged too much for S&H and when they make the changes - we're complaining Sooooo much better QVCSmiley Happy

What are you talking about? I just explained that they raised the prices of their merchandise so your not saving a dime. I'm not complaining, I just providing you with information. I do 99% of my shopping in high end store in NYC, I just use QVC to supplement but mostly for cosmetics (which I can now find cheaper on-line). You can go right ahead and make believe your getting a deal, your exactly the customer they were hoping for!!!! lol

Esteemed Contributor
On 2/2/2015 Danielle46 said:

Yes, Pinch yourselves because they are pulling the wool over your eyes. I just looked at some of my orders over the past few months and though they lowered the shipping cost, the price of the item went up and your basically paying the same price. For example: A top I purchased in December was $44.00 with S&H of $6.72. Now the same item is $48.28 with S&H of $3.00. Its actually a little more expensive now. They did this on several things and I expect that we will begin to see this across the board. I knew they were going to do this!!!! There were so many complaints about the ridiculous S&H prices that they had to react but I knew they were going to hide the cost by increasing prices. There is no way they were going to take away from their profits. Yes, there are areas I found where the price was the same (for now) and the shipping was reduced but that was on a few cosmetic items. You can bet they are going to do this across the board so don't be so quick to praise them - they fooled you big time!!!!!

They're also using the "shady" practice of not always showing the original QVC price and just a sales price or featured price. This way you would have to get on the Net and not shop TV to research the item. B&M retail does not sink to this, reputable companies do not, and neither should the Q.

Super Contributor

I have seen many complaints about shipping charges on this Forum. I think QVC may be finally paying some attention to what customers are saying, and that could be good for both QVC and the customers.

Esteemed Contributor

I believe this is just like ""putting lipstick on a pig"" It's still a pig.

Trusted Contributor
On 2/2/2015 txskies said:

I have seen many complaints about shipping charges on this Forum. I think QVC may be finally paying some attention to what customers are saying, and that could be good for both QVC and the customers.

.......but do you UNDERSTAND that they are lowering the S&H and raising the price of the item, not refunding S&H on returns, not giving discounts on S&H for multiple items? So your not saving ANYTHING!!!!! omg, I can't believe that you don't get it!!!!! Did you really think they are going to take away from their profits? TAJA123, your correct. I also don't know of any B&M store that has such shady practices and I shop in them a lot. They are not constantly raising prices its quite the opposite. They are always having amazing sales AND they don't charge for S&H !!!!!

Honored Contributor
On 2/2/2015 Mary Bailey said:

I believe this is just like ""putting lipstick on a pig"" It's still a pig.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Frequent Contributor

I was surprised to receive this, as well. With former shipping prices approaching 20% of items that were relatively light in weight, I was definitely refraining from buying. Still not going to purchase much because prices remain high for many things, but if I do see something, at least the shipping is reasonable, particularly if it is a clearance item. Glad they responded, regardless of why.

Super Contributor
On 2/2/2015 Mary Bailey said:

I believe this is just like "putting lipstick on a pig" It's still a pig.

Oink oink! And any way you slice it, it's still baloney!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Super Contributor
Danielle46, you are right on the money! They can't fool me, this is obvious. We lose the ability to return, and buy more than one item which is what they want. They want to charge shopping on every item, and discourage returns. Terrible. Whatever, plenty of places to shop besides QVC. My husband will be thrilled! Glad I don't have anything on waitlist lol!