Trusted Contributor

Re: QVC fashion show this am

@MaggieMack wrote:

I think Courtney is adorable and I love her sense of style. I didn't buy any SG items this morning because I was completely mesmerized by the booties Courtney had on. I couldn't find them, so I sent our resident fashion diva @lolakimono on the hunt and she found them on Amazon. I put them in Wish List and then went back and purchased since they only had 2 pairs left in 7.5. Not for everyone, for sure, but they are PERFECT for me.

image.jpg

@MaggieMack@lolakimono

Those are great booties.  Who makes them?  Not that I could wear them now with my back so bad.  Looks like a very high heel.

New Contributor

I agree with you. Today's show was really irritating. I could even hear Susan talking to the models while Courtney was giving info. about the clothing. Susan needs something to CALM DOWN!

Esteemed Contributor

@Himi lover, the booties are Gael by Rachel Zoe, originally listed for $475, now on Amazon for $155 or 6pm for $169.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Trusted Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@Himi lover, the booties are Gael by Rachel Zoe, originally listed for $475, now on Amazon for $155 or 6pm for $169.

@MaggieMack

Wow!  Big difference than the original price.  I like them a lot.

Valued Contributor

May I ask...where you found the gloves? I have a family member that just loves that shade of green. I'd love to be able to give her them for Christmas!

Honored Contributor

@Gemspirit

Mine were the last pair (Isotoner) at Amazon, but I also considered these from Land's End.  They're $69, but they have sales all the time.

The color of mine is called "gun" so I hope that it really is a shade of green.  We'll see I suppose.

Trusted Contributor

I saw 2 minutes of a very snippy woman with Gabrielle selling Mizrahi items.  2 minutes.  Poor Gabrielle.

Trusted Contributor

The fashionably early show should be called Fashionably FRUMPY.  I think Jayne Brown looks  like a fashion DON'T this morning with those pants and TS shoes.... sloppy shirt and sweater...... her co host looks equally frumpy.

I do not understand why they dress down so.

The TS shoes are the uglist shoes I have ever seen.... who would wear those????!!??

Honored Contributor

@Gemspirit

The "green" gloves arrived today. They are called "gun" but are more silver/gray than green.  Oh well.  Did you check out Land's End?

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the info! I just LOVE Land End. I've shopped there forever. Especially when my kids were little. 

There are certain things, that LE does better than anyone else. Great for gifts at holiday time. 

When I was still working at the hospital we all (nurses) would buy the pique cotton polo shirts to wear with our white dockers! That was in the late 80's to early 90's. But at least they had finally given us a choice what to wear to look professional and not be in a flammable fabric! 😷😍😇