Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC fashion show this am

@Just Bling, yes, that's the way it works. I happened to read that post and it wasn't hard to guess which word they found offensive. It was posted by another "New" poster, first post actually, with a join date in 2011 I think, so it was really an old poster with a new Nic. See that a lot.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

I am always looking at what Courtney is wearing......love her style. The boots took my eye, too!!! I couldn't tell you anything Susan even said.....she's just noise to me!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MaggieMack wrote:

I think Courtney is adorable and I love her sense of style. I didn't buy any SG items this morning because I was completely mesmerized by the booties Courtney had on. I couldn't find them, so I sent our resident fashion diva @lolakimono on the hunt and she found them on Amazon. I put them in Wish List and then went back and purchased since they only had 2 pairs left in 7.5. Not for everyone, for sure, but they are PERFECT for me.

image.jpg

OMG ,when I saw Cortney in those tight jean legings with those shoes on her feet ,for a while i couldn't figure it all out. That heel was mighty high to wear with such tight leggings.....lol

But if you got it ,you may as well flaunt it........right.........lol

(let me add that I was watching a small screen ,old tv at the time....lol)

SG's clothing is nice and I have bought several of her items.  She just needs to relax.  She tries too hard.  She talks over all the hosts which are also "doing their job" with sizing etc.  For example, today an item was on easy pay and top rated.  The host never got to tell the audience that becuase SG was talking over her.  Susan, I think your clothes are great, I think your a beautiful woman.....just please take a break.  Not every single word or point from the host needs a reply from you.  Th

Trusted Contributor

I turned on QVC this morning. It's was awful the loud talking above Courtney, constantly  interrupting. I don't think she knew how to handle Susan. Had to turn Chanel. 

Trusted Contributor

I caught this show this morning.....Cortney her usual irritating know it all self, and Susan talking non stop yak yak yak never shutting up. Between the two of them trying to out do the other,it was a scream fest.  Not enjoyable. 

Honored Contributor

SG admits that she drinks too much java sometimes....oh go on SG!!!

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

Oh, @lolakimono, that is SO awesome! It makes ME happy that you bought something for yourself that makes YOU so happy. You completely deserve it (tell BF I said that). Love that coat!!! The first thing that popped into my mind when you mentioned gloves was (of course) PINK! Bright pink! Please, please, please post a pic of yourself in the coat on your Resolutions thread when you get it back from alterations. You will have it, wear it, and treasure it for a lifetime. Life is short, enjoy your luxury purchase and have NO regrets! Woman Wink

@MaggieMack

I found these online and ordered them.  I do have hot pink leather ones that I pair with another coat, so I can always swap them out if needed.  There is more red in the coat than pink, so I was worried it might clash.

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono, I think your choices of gloves will be perfect. (Be sure to try your hot pink ones on with your new Just Cavali coat!)

image.jpg

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

I think Courtney is adorable and I love her sense of style. I didn't buy any SG items this morning because I was completely mesmerized by the booties Courtney had on. I couldn't find them, so I sent our resident fashion diva @lolakimono on the hunt and she found them on Amazon. I put them in Wish List and then went back and purchased since they only had 2 pairs left in 7.5. Not for everyone, for sure, but they are PERFECT for me.

image.jpg

@MaggieMack @lolakimono-Love these booties! I didn't watch the show & typically wouldn't be watching Q on a Sunday morning, so it's nice to read posts about new items/something chic tbe vendor or hosts are wearing. Thx for posting! These have a Chanel look to them---sweet Heart

I also like Courtney-young & hip, a nice alternative to the typical Q middle age/conservative host. Wish she would be hosting on days/hours better suited to those of us that work M-F instead of the wacky overnight or early mornings. Doesn't make much sense given her target audience of 20-40 y/o are not typically watching during those days & times. I can't remember when I last watched her hosting a show...I thought she was awesome on PMStyle. Another bad outcome from Lisa's departure Woman Frustrated

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri