Respected Contributor

Re: QVC fashion is missing in the lineup lately ... why oh why

On 9/24/2014 Rottie_mama said:
On 9/24/2014 golfcartrider said:

Probably not scheduling Fashion time because so many think that Fashion was not necessary at Courtney's wedding.

There were many comments that the fashion critics should not have had an opinion because it was about the wedding and not the fashions.

Were these comments approved by the thought police???

The thought police think they can silence us but they can't

Don't worry, be Happy!
Super Contributor

On 9/23/2014 Buck-i-Nana said:

Gee, could it be because they have lots of customers who aren't interested in their fashions, but are interested in home decor, cooking and other non fashion products?

Why can't you be happy watching HSN, or are you such a shopaholic that you would have two tvs going so you could shop and buy from 2 channels all day long?

how enlightened you are to insult me, this is a thread about the programming repetition not a place for you to assume I am a shopaholic {#emotions_dlg.angry}meoooooow {#emotions_dlg.sneaky}oh and if I was I could afford it so thanks for the kind thoughts

Super Contributor

On 9/23/2014 seaside shopper said:

Gee, could it be because they have lots of customers who aren't interested in their fashions, but are interested in home decor, cooking and other non fashion products?

Why can't you be happy watching HSN, or are you such a shopaholic that you would have two tvs going so you could shop and buy from 2 channels all day long?

Rude!!

No ruder than the endless posts trashing the programming that others obviously enjoy. Guess what? It's NOT all about you!

What is your problem?

thanks for thew support seaseide it;s laughable that I start a thread about lack of fashion programming and be called a shopaholic ...rude is right this is a conversation starter on opinions and not a place to insult me for starting a thread simmer down

Super Contributor

On 9/25/2014 NJ4Jays said:

Rude!!

No ruder than the endless posts trashing the programming that others obviously enjoy. Guess what? It's NOT all about you!

What is your problem?

thanks for the support seaside it;s laughable that I start a thread about lack of fashion programming and be called a shopaholic ...rude is right this is a conversation starter on opinions and not a place to insult me for starting a thread simmer down

Respected Contributor

On 9/25/2014 NJ4Jays said:

Rude!!

What is your problem?

thanks for thew support seaseide it;s laughable that I start a thread about lack of fashion programming and be called a shopaholic ...rude is right this is a conversation starter on opinions and not a place to insult me for starting a thread simmer down

Your posts almost always insult others. You don't express a simple opinion, you essentially slam anyone from the gitgo who likes products or programming you don't. You posted that HSN was showing fashion, so the question still stands, why do both shopping channels have to be showing fashion? Plenty of people like programming other than fashion and very few of them start threads howling about the 24 hour fashion days.

I find it doubly interesting that in other posts you really slam QVC's idea of fashion and the products they sell, so that adds to the issue you have with them NOT showing fashion programs for a couple of days.

Respected Contributor

OP, It always amazes me how an innocent thread can bring out the sarcasm in people. I am not a huge fan of the fashions on QVC, some are OK but for the most part they are way to expensive. I do however enjoy seeing the new fashions and do watch. I can do without all of the Christmas from July to December.

Have a terrific day and keep posting!

Don't worry, be Happy!
Super Contributor

Different strokes for different folks right?

The different opinions make the boards interesting.

I have enjoyed watching some of the fashions put together to coax out of my comfort zone.

Some of the lines are interesting but do not work for me professionally. No biggie!

Respected Contributor

On 9/25/2014 Rottie_mama said:

Different strokes for different folks right?

The different opinions make the boards interesting.

I have enjoyed watching some of the fashions put together to coax out of my comfort zone.

Some of the lines are interesting but do not work for me professionally. No biggie!

That is right, we are all different so why should we all think the same?

Don't worry, be Happy!
Super Contributor

I think they base their programming on what sells. Also, with Christmas near, people may not be shopping as much for clothing, but for things to give as gifts. Just my opinion.

Honored Contributor

Gifts are the focus now. I guess they think we don't give fashion or jewelry. I don't count bronzo as jewelry.