Respected Contributor

Re: QVC clothing prices are now out of my range

QVC's fashion prices are higher than they should be for the value. When I was working over 5 years ago, I orderered quite a bit of QVC clothing, especially their jackets with 3/4 length sleeves. They weren't as expensive as they are now and I liked the fact that they fit my woman's petite body perfectly.  Now that I've retired, I don't need as much clothing and their casual clothing is too expensive, especially when you factor in taxes and shipping. In all fairness, I should add that I've got a Talbots clearance store a few miles from my house that has such great prices I've been practically ruined for other vendors.

Respected Contributor

I've noticed the Q clothes are getting expensive. I have carefully started ordering from Evine and their prices are good. That said, be careful what you order, I found some presentations show the fabrics as too thin for my tastes. So far, the 3 items I have, I really like, prices were very good.

Looking forward to seeing new designers introduced

Honored Contributor

Qvc is listening to their customers.....their paying customers..lol   Stop whining and find a retailer with prices you can afford.  It's not rocket science, it's a big deal.  We all shop at the stores we can afford for merchandise that appeals to us.  And we're ok with that. 

Honored Contributor

@geegerbee wrote:

I already have found other places to shop---online with free shipping both ways and at Kohl's etc.  My theory is if you have strong feelings you should communicate it to those who are in charge--both positive And negative. My point was I USED to Love QVC and bought tons of items, but no more. I am not the only one. If we say nothing and just shop somewhere else, QVC won't know the reason why we are leaving. If enough people say the same thing, they might change a little bit. People used to complain about the shipping and they changed it---not for the better, however.

ITA .....  but too bad you didn't post this thread in the Suggestion Box section.