Frequent Contributor

O/T

I posted this by mistake on Suggestion Box by mistake - so thought I would try again. Not sure exactly where it belongs.

Did anyone else get an email "Survey" from QVC today? Mine came this evening and said it would just take a couple of minutes - mine took about 10 seconds. First question - did you watch QVC on Wednesday". I couldn't remember, so I said that (it was one of the choices). Second question: How often do you watch QVC. I put 2-3 times a week - quick thank you and the survey was over.

I was really hoping for more of an opportunity to discuss QVC. I guess if you don't watch for hours and ours a day they don't want your opinion. I might watch it more if some of my suggestions would be implemented.

What I wanted to say was different things that are discussed on this Forum.

Super Contributor

I got the survey as well and mine just took a few seconds too.

Honored Contributor

Clearly, they're targeting something very specific. I'm not sure they care what we really think. If they did, there's enough feedback right here on the forums to write a dissertation... and to indicate the need to implement much needed change, including enhanced variety and more diversified programming.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Contributor
I also received the survey. Mine took between one and two minutes. I think they asked what they wanted to know.
Regular Contributor
I never received an email for a survey at all. I watch QVC 7 days a week usually. The only times I do not watch is when Susan Graver, Jose Maran, PM style & Friday nights with LR is on. However for the most part the TV is tuned into the Q.
Honored Contributor

My survey email just came. It asked me if I watched on Wednesday Dec 10, what time and what host was on and then it said thank you.

I think I might have guessed wrong. LOL I watched, it just all becomes a blur after a while.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Valued Contributor
I never rec. an email and I watch the Q all the time!
Honored Contributor

I"d tell the Q, had I been asked to take a survey, that I buy far less due to the exorbitant s/h costs. I'd also tell the Q to extend the return policy to 60 days, stop sending chastising letters of reprimand and to offer more updated fashion.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

I received the email yesterday evening, haven't done the survey yet.

Honored Contributor

Never got an email, yet....