Esteemed Contributor

My last 2 orders have shipped within 2 days...very impressed! Thanks Q! Woman Happy

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

My last 4 orders were shipped out withing 2 days and I had them in my house 2 days later.  Just like the good old days.  Some were sent by Usps and some were sent by UPS and handed off to Usps.  

Respected Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

My last 2 orders have shipped within 2 days...very impressed! Thanks Q! Woman Happy

This is good news and I hope things start to get better in the shipping department for Q Shoppers!

Honored Contributor

I ordered two things on Saturday and they are on the delivery truck today! When I got an email from UPS saying a package was going to be delivered I was shocked. I hope it arrives before DH gets home from work LOL

Esteemed Contributor
A little over a week ago, I got an email from Q commenting that they were working on the poor ship times and, ever since, I’ve noticed a huge improvement. So happy they fixed whatever the hold up was!!
Regular Contributor

I was impressed when my last order shipped in two days,so I'm happy with QVC  unfortunatley now UPS is taking almost a week to get my item from WA to WI. 

Honored Contributor

They're zipping through those orders now at the speed of light, at least most of them.  The only hold up is with UPS; they held two of my orders at the Hodgkins, Il. Center for four days.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I ordered two things on Saturday and they are on the delivery truck today! When I got an email from UPS saying a package was going to be delivered I was shocked. I hope it arrives before DH gets home from work LOL

I remember those days...! Woman LOL

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Contributor

I am glad everyone is seeing an improvement.  Unfortunately I had to wait two weeks for a top and a bra set from order to delivery.  I had to send them both back after they arrived as I had intended to use on a vacation that took off before their arrival.  My fingers are crossed for the service that you are seeing.

Respected Contributor
I ordered a dress last week and received it yesterday. Unfortunately the mail carrier who was not the regular one shoved it in my neighbor's box and the bag was ripped! Luckily the dress was intact. So yay to QVC and nay to the carrier. 😅