Honored Contributor

Re: QVC Sept Insider Fashion TSV's

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Chi-town girl I was hoping it would be Amy Stran so that I could see what it looked like on someone my height. Woman Happy We'll see! I also really like the olive. HSN doesn't really have petite models, so it's harder for me to see what clothes will look like on me. Not everyone is a gorgeous redhead with legs for days! haha!

That cocoa BD cardigan is in my cart, but I haven't pulled the trigger. Watch me fold once I see my mom's! Woman Tongue

@pinkmochi - the cocoa color is so pretty. Yes, I predict you will fold Woman LOL 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I just ordered the Barefoot Dreams HE Black/Graphite in XS.  My TSV from BD last year was also an XS and that was good so I stayed with it.

Now I'm debating another color....

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl-  Did you order the Halston TSV?  If yes, which color?  Any one else order???

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Chi-town girl-  Did you order the Halston TSV?  If yes, which color?  Any one else order???

@IlliniGirl88 - yes, I ordered 1 Halston TSV in the dark olive. My usual Q size small. 

Are you shopping today?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 - yes, I ordered 1 Halston TSV in the dark olive. My usual Q size small. 

Are you shopping today?

@Chi-town girl  -  Yes, I bought the same one!Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  -  Tried preordering the upcoming Spanx TSV, and even though it says "In Stock," it then says it's sold out when you add it to your cart.  The only color I could add was the black.  I can't believe everything is already sold out. 

Respected Contributor

@IlliniGirl88  Sometimes, when there are a lot or pre-orders, they will hold the remainder of stock until TSV day.

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl @IlliniGirl88 My mom's Barefoot Dreams cardigan arrived today. The fabric is really soft!!! I didn't unfold it, but I'm going to give it to her this weekend and see how it fits on her before I order mine. Woman Tongue

I saw the show yesterday with Amy Stran and ordered the olive and camel. It didn't look too long on her. I was originally going to order XS based on the size guide, but then I changed to XXS when I saw the dimensions of the garment and heard what size some of the models were wearing. I don't know why the measurements on those two size guides differ. I think some people mentioned in the forums that they've had to size down in this line, so we'll see. If it doesn't fit, it wasn't meant to be. I know that they have free exchanges now, but the olive sold out in XS.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Trudey wrote:

@IlliniGirl88  Sometimes, when there are a lot or pre-orders, they will hold the remainder of stock until TSV day.

@Trudey  -  I actually looked at them when I first received the Insider.  They didn't even have all the colors listed, then I checked again and they did have them, yet every size and color were gone.  I almost feel like there is a glitch in the system, I don't know.  For some reason it doesn't have any colors and sizes "Xed" out either. 

Respected Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Chi-town girl @IlliniGirl88 My mom's Barefoot Dreams cardigan arrived today. The fabric is really soft!!! I didn't unfold it, but I'm going to give it to her this weekend and see how it fits on her before I order mine. Woman Tongue

I saw the show yesterday with Amy Stran and ordered the olive and camel. It didn't look too long on her. I was originally going to order XS based on the size guide, but then I changed to XXS when I saw the dimensions of the garment and heard what size some of the models were wearing. I don't know why the measurements on those two size guides differ. I think some people mentioned in the forums that they've had to size down in this line, so we'll see. If it doesn't fit, it wasn't meant to be. I know that they have free exchanges now, but the olive sold out in XS.

@pinkmochi@Chi-town girl  -  So happy to hear you received the cardigan!  Mine is to arrive today, so excited.  I'm hoping it's not too big, I went by a previous style cardigan I have of theirs, so keeping my fingers crossed.  I know your mom is going to love it!  Do you like the color?  Didn't you get the indigo heather?  Best wishes to your mom and hope her treatments go well!Heart