Respected Contributor

Re: QVC Sept Insider Fashion TSV's

@Chi-town girl  -  Did you preorder the Halston TSV, if so, which colors?  I really like the olive and bordeaux and could see those going quickly.  I love all the colors, who am I kidding? Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Chi-town girl  -  I'm interested in Halston's TSV, but unsure of sizing.  I looked at the size guide (actual measurements), but I'm still not sure.  Does this line run big or small?  This sweater is the same content as Isaac's boyfriend cardigan, which I wear a small.  Do you think I should go with that or an XS?  I don't like sweaters to grab around my hips and thighs, but I don't want to swim in it either.  Opinions appreciated!

@IlliniGirl88 - I usually wear a small in IM & wear the same size in Halston.

Looking at the garment measurements + it is semi-fitted, I could size down to xs but I don't want it to cling.  I think you should probably order small. I really like the front facing seam & slit design, very flattering! 

@Chi-town girl  -  Thanks, I was leaning towards the small for the very reason you mentioned.  I could fit into the XS size, but I just don't want it to cling.  I'm a 36B, but I don't think the 39" bust in the Small will be too overwhelming. 

@IlliniGirl88 - I think the small s/b good for you,  but if you can stay up and watch the launch, seeing it modeled could help verify.  I want to see it modeled for sizing and to see the colors

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

BloomingdAles had a display of velvet shoes of all kinds when I was there 

my fav boutique Tjm is beginning to get lots of slip on sneakers in different materials I bet they will have velvet too, if you don't want to spend too much on this trend 

I love the style and have a few different designs 

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Does anyone know who will be the host for the Halston TSV midnight launch show?

@Chi-town girl  -  Does Cameron not do the midnight launch?  A lady (don't know her name) also helps him too, I think, maybe she'll do it. 

@IlliniGirl88 - yes, I'm pretty sure Cameron is doing the launch show. Was going to see if the Q host has something posted on facebook, maybe more photos. I don't think it's Amy Stran. Jane Tracey hosts alot of the Halston shows, but nothing on her facebook page. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@lucky-girl wrote:

Anyone have any info on how the velvet j/slides sneakers  run?  Thanks so much.  They are so cute!

@lucky-girl - the Isaac velvet sneakers are new & not posted yet.

The J/slides I found on HSN, but no reviews yet, fairly new too. Good news with Q,-now if you order the wrong size or want a different color, free exchanges. 

Also, unless Q changed the policy,  you can really teat drive shoes and boots, wearing them outside and they will still accept returns within 30 days.

I'm going to wait for Isaac's shoes to post, should be soon. They are also lower priced than J/slides, I think $20 less

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl  -  Does Cameron not do the midnight launch?  A lady (don't know her name) also helps him too, I think, maybe she'll do it. 

@IlliniGirl88 - yes, I'm pretty sure Cameron is doing the launch show. Was going to see if the Q host has something posted on facebook, maybe more photos. I don't think it's Amy Stran. Jane Tracey hosts alot of the Halston shows, but nothing on her facebook page. 

@Chi-town girl  -  Oh, stupid me didn't realize you asked about the HOST!Woman LOL  I've had a LONG day!

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl  -  Oh, stupid me didn't realize you asked about the HOST!Woman LOL  I've had a LONG day!

@IlliniGirl88 - lol, they are all Talking Heads Woman LOL 

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Chi-town girl  -  Did you preorder the Halston TSV, if so, which colors?  I really like the olive and bordeaux and could see those going quickly.  I love all the colors, who am I kidding? Woman Very Happy

@IlliniGirl88 - those are also my two color picks!  I think I will end up with just one -the olive since that color is flattering for me and I have some leggings that should go nicely with them, including the spanx green camo leggings. The olive will look great with anything black and sand/taupe. Plus perhaps with MarlaWynne's prairie sand pants. I love her new prairie sand color

But that Boudreaux is so pretty. I would love it too,  so I'm thinking about it and will decide while I watch the launch show. I hope they show it with the H Bordeaux vegan leather leggings

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

BloomingdAles had a display of velvet shoes of all kinds when I was there 

my fav boutique Tjm is beginning to get lots of slip on sneakers in different materials I bet they will have velvet too, if you don't want to spend too much on this trend 

I love the style and have a few different designs 

@jackthebear- yes, the velvet shoe is very popular as are slides/mules. I agree about shopping around. 

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl I was hoping it would be Amy Stran so that I could see what it looked like on someone my height. Woman Happy We'll see! I also really like the olive. HSN doesn't really have petite models, so it's harder for me to see what clothes will look like on me. Not everyone is a gorgeous redhead with legs for days! haha!

That cocoa BD cardigan is in my cart, but I haven't pulled the trigger. Watch me fold once I see my mom's! Woman Tongue