Honored Contributor

Re: QVC Sept Insider Fashion TSV's

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Chi-town girl  -  I preordered the Barefoot Dreams TSV in the cocoa/sand.  It's shipped and it should arrive next week.  I'll let you know how I like it.  I have quite a few BD items and love this style.  I do like some of the other colors and the price is very good! 

Did you see Isaac's velvet sneaker he has in the Insider?  It's not a TSV, but looks cute.

I love my Spanx camo leggings, not sure about the leather looking ones.  I'll probably pass on those. 

@IlliniGirl88 - those IM velvet sneakers are adorable! Heart merlot color 

The item is not posted yet.

I have vegan leather leggings in black from Lysse, they are fabulous! Spanx is excellent quality. The insidet states 4 colors for the Spanx TS. I'm thinking about the Night Navy, Wine or Bronze Metal. It's all about how you style them. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Chi-town girl  -  I preordered the Barefoot Dreams TSV in the cocoa/sand.  It's shipped and it should arrive next week.  I'll let you know how I like it.  I have quite a few BD items and love this style.  I do like some of the other colors and the price is very good! 

Did you see Isaac's velvet sneaker he has in the Insider?  It's not a TSV, but looks cute.

I love my Spanx camo leggings, not sure about the leather looking ones.  I'll probably pass on those. 

I have vegan leather leggings in black from Lysse, they are fabulous! Spanx is excellent quality. The insidet states 4 colors for the Spanx TS. I'm thinking about the Night Navy, Wine or Bronze Metal. It's all about how you style them. 

@Chi-town girl  -  I don't know when they'll load the number for Isaac's shoes.  I really like them!

I love Spanx, and actually like the bronze.  Definately, it's how you style them!Woman Wink  I have Isaac's cashmere tunic sweater, that would be cute or even a nice crisp, long white shirt.   The picture of the Spanx leggings look a little metallic, but I'm not sure, I'd think they'd actually be more matte.  Now you have me reconsidering...Woman Very Happy  I know QVC sold the leather leggings in the past, just not a TSV price.  Curious if anyone has them and what they think.

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Chi-town girl  -  I don't know when they'll load the number for Isaac's shoes.  I really like them!

I love Spanx, and actually like the bronze.  Definately, it's how you style them!Woman Wink  I have Isaac's cashmere tunic sweater, that would be cute or even a nice crisp, long white shirt.   The picture of the Spanx leggings look a little metallic, but I'm not sure, I'd think they'd actually be more matte.  Now you have me reconsidering...Woman Very Happy  I know QVC sold the leather leggings in the past, just not a TSV price.  Curious if anyone has them and what they think.

@IlliniGirl88 - that's exactly how I style them -chunky sweater or cashmere or a sweater knit duster. Usually with boots,  but sometimes I go for that Versace rocker chic look with stilettos. I think that new GILI sweater vegan cardi would also look great

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  -  I'm wondering when they'll load the new colors for the leggings?  They don't have the blue or bronze.  They have the black, gunmetal (which isn't listed on the TSV), and wine for sale.  The wine in a small is sold out.

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Chi-town girl  -  I'm wondering when they'll load the new colors for the leggings?  They don't have the blue or bronze.  They have the black, gunmetal (which isn't listed on the TSV), and wine for sale.  The wine in a small is sold out.

Oh no, I wonder if those colors are sold out already?  I think I will prob get the navy or bronze

Esteemed Contributor

Halston is having a TSV on the 21st. It Is a !ong sweater for $32. It would look nice with the Spanx leggings.

Respected Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

Thanks.  Going to check out the sneaker now Smiley Happy

Deb

Ps. I have a bit of BFD and love them. Great price on his one Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

Thanks.  Going to check out the sneaker now Smiley Happy

Deb

Ps. I have a bit of BFD and love them. Great price on his one Smiley Happy

@SFGIANTSGIRL  -  The sneaker looks so cute and VELVET!!!  Can't wait until they load all the colors.

Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

Halston is having a TSV on the 21st. It Is a !ong sweater for $32. It would look nice with the Spanx leggings.

@elated - is the Halston TSV posted in the insider? I need to find it!

Respected Contributor

I wish the "click here" measurements were up for the Barefoot Dreams cardigan.  One that I ordered last year was oversized and too big, but this one says semi-fitted.  It would be nice to see the measurements first.