Valued Contributor

QVC Please Disclose

[ Edited ]

Where each of the fashion items live and on website are made for those of us who no longer wish to buy anything made in China.  Simply stating "importing" does not adequately let us know where the item is made.  If I see an item in the store, I can look to see where it is made, and I think it is unfair to have to receive it, look at the tag, and then pay return postage if I am no longer purchasing "made in China".  I just sealed up two packages going back because made in China, two Susan Graver items and two Peace Love World items.  I know some will say here I have a lot of technology etc. made in China, but starting now I can have a say whether I purchase made in China or not, and especially in clothing!  Others' thoughts??

Trusted Contributor

ITA, and will NOT purchase anything in China ANYMORE if I can help it.

Great post.

Trusted Contributor

You have an option, buy mail-order, see that it's made in China and send it back or don't buy mail-order. You'll find the descriptions are the same from most online retailers.

Esteemed Contributor

That's an unreasonable expectation.   Whether clothing or you take a pill for a headache - or toothache.

Your meds come from China (or India) too.

Respected Contributor

good luck with that.

QVC Customer Care
Honored Contributor

It's a good idea the OP has since the info is in every article of clothing.  But good luck finding items that are totally manufactured here.  Even my knitting yarn has "Made in the USA from imported material" which in this case was Mexico.

So I hope the OP has plenty of clothing to last awhile because manufacturing in the USA is not going to happen anytime soon.

Honored Contributor

In my wildest dreams, I can't imagine a host loudly announcing, "and this was proudly made in China".  Not going to happen.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Sometimes QVC has no idea where the product was made.  I looked on the Spanx website to see where their bras were imported from.  

They are made in many different countries, including China.

320E24B1-AB55-4EBA-BD5B-CF634DA74CEF.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Carmie    In 95% of the imported garments sold, the country of origin is listed on the label.  All the QVC things I've received have it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment