Respected Contributor

QVC - Please Bring Really Good Knitware for the Winter Back!

I would really love it if the Q would bring in great knitted items for the Winter season like Icelandic sweaters, hats, vests, coats, mittens, etc.. I remember years ago, the Q had some wonderful sweater vendors, and I would love to see some of them back. We need to see more of a rotation of products.

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC - Please Bring Really Good Knitware for the Winter Back!

OP, what you see (or don't) is what you get. Pretty soon, the hosts will be wearing white pants in February and showing us "cruisewear" so if you want winter items you'll have to shop elsewhere.

You might like these:

Talbots

Diamond Fair Isle Cardigan Festive Fair Isle Cardigan Snowflake Jacquard Cardigan Tulip Fair Isle Sweater Beaded Stripe Fair Isle Cardigan Stripe Fair Isle Sweater Beaded Fair Isle Sweater

Land's End

L.L. Bean

Women's Lined Honeycomb Hoodie, Fair Isle Women's Vintage Cable Cardigan, Fair Isle Women's Signature Merino Turtleneck Sweater, Fair IsleWomen's Lily Bay V-Neck Cardigan Sweater, Fair Isle Women's Heritage Wool Hat, Fair IsleWomen's Heritage Wool Hat, Fair Isle

Sundance Catalog

Fireside Cardigan Highland Cardigan As You Wish Cardigan Good Life Socks, Set Of 3 Glasgow Sweater

Esteemed Contributor

I purchased a hat from a vendor at a Christmas community bazaar yesterday. She hand knitted it from wool she got in Switzerland. It's the warmest thing I've ever had on my head.

Respected Contributor

Thank you so much, Lolakimono, for the info and photos. I will go to their sites! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Occasional Contributor

Yes, "Precious Fibers" Cashmere on easy pay!!!

Honored Contributor

Great post, Lolakimono! Some of those sites are my favorites for winter knitwear.

Eddie Bauer also has great sweaters:

Echo Ridge Pullover SweaterEcho Summit Zip Cardigan

Blurred Stripe Zip Cardigan SweaterCascade Ridge Cardigan - Patterned

Luna Twist Zip CardiganCable Turtleneck Sweater

Honored Contributor

OP- these just arrived in my inbox, on sale at Gap.

Fair isle crew sweater Fair isle sweater bomber jacket Fair isle crew sweater Holiday fair isle sweater Fair isle wool sweater Fair isle stripe wool sweater Fair isle crewneck sweaterFair isle shawl cardiganFair isle hoodieReverse fair isle mockneck sweater Reverse fair isle mockneck sweaterFair isle wool sweaterFair isle embroidered hoodie

Respected Contributor

Again, Lolakimono, thank you for the Gap photos! They are gorgeous and so are the sweaters from the other sites. I wonder why the Q didn't offer sweaters like those?

Esteemed Contributor

I loved their Ultramerino Wool items myself! But that was part of the long gone Dialogue line.

Super Contributor

Lola's ideas are great... also I saw this the other day, looked pretty - A260610:

Denim & Co. Cable Front Long Sleeve V-neck Sweater