Valued Contributor

Is it just me?  Was browsing thru Q's web of new arrivals in fashion and noticed MOST of the items listed are a QVC price and not a Featured Price.

Are they doing away with "Featured Price" ?  Another way to up pricing ?

Has anyone else noticed this?  For as long as I can remember almost every item started out with a lower Featured Price.

Valued Contributor

Re: QVC PRICE vs FEATURED PRICE

No, every item does not start out with a Featured Price.  (If there's something you really want, that's usually the item they bring in at full price!)

They have also been doing a lot of games lately like "Only Day at Featured Price" or "Only Show at Featured Price."  I hate when they do this, as I try very hard not to shop on impulse.  But that's the way things are going lately.

I miss the days when they used to offer the "Try-Me" deals.

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
Trusted Contributor

Re: QVC PRICE vs FEATURED PRICE

The new pricing game QVC is playing is putting items at a clearance price, then they show up as luchtime specials, and after a month or so, the exact size item, same item number, is back at the QVC price.  I thought when QVC put an item at a clearance price that meant it was not being reordered.  Didn't notice this trend until the last few months.