Contributor

QVC Outlets Frazer or Lancaster?

I am going to Pennsylvania on vacation and thought I would hit the QVC outlet. Is there much of a difference between these two outlets stores? Does one tend to be better than the other? Thanks for any input.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: QVC Outlets Frazer or Lancaster?

I live about 15 minutes from the Lancaster outlet so I go about every 3-4 weeks.

It is very hit or miss but you will no doubt find a good deal on something!

I have been to the Frazier store but it has since been remodeled. From what I remembered the stock was about the same in both. Frazier is about an hour's drive and the QVC studio is just a few minutes down the road from there.

You can't go wrong with a visit to all 3 places.

Have a lovely visit to PA - it should be beautiful weather!!

Esteemed Contributor

Lancaster's in an outlet mall - Frazer is in a small strip mall. Which to visit depends on how much shopping you really want to do! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

You can realistically visit both outlets, I've done it often! Lancaster is probably a 45 minute drive from Frazer. Each outlet is hit or miss in terms of merchandise. However Lancaster's stock probably goes faster on the weekends more since it's a touristy area.

Contributor

Thanks for your help.

Honored Contributor

Actually, the ones in Del are the best, all tax free!!! PA is tax free on clothes and shoes. I have never been to Frazer, but been to Rockvale in Lancaster many times, very big and usually busy. On jewelry sale days, they have you take a number like at at a bakery to be served, and they time you, if you exceed your time with a clerk, you need to take another number and wait again. Not sure about lately, but they only have or had one dressing room, so you may have to wait for that as well, and the dust bunnies in there were about an inch high. however, dont let any of this stop you from buying if you really want something. It is lots of fun to walk around in there, you feel like your TV set has come to life, seeing all the same things in person you have seen on TV. Scroll down here ans where your see Retail Stores, you can click and check to see what will be on special discounts when you are there, otherwise the everyday outlet price is close to on air price.

Trusted Contributor

Sadly the outlet in Delaware closed about 2 years ago. It was hit or miss but when you hit it was sooo nice lol

Honored Contributor

the outlet in Rehoboth Beach, Del is still very much open, must be Prices Corner that closed.

Respected Contributor

Lancaster in Rockvale outlets is larger than Frazier, has more of a selection to choose from, and I prefer QVC's Lancaster outlet store to Frazier's outlet store.

Frazier is about a 45 minute drive depending on the traffic from Lancaster, Pa. I thought it was too small, too overcrowded, also very messy with everything not where it should have been. Can't get decent help if needed, they were all in the back out of sight when I went.

Lancaster is larger a little bit more organized, and there are staff members available to assist with any questions or help as needed. There are so many more stores in the Lancaster Pa., Rockvale Outlets to choose from. I also purchased much more in the QVC Lancaster Outlet store.

I would not bother to go to Frazier again. Once was more than enough.

Trusted Contributor

On 8/22/2014 Shelbelle said:

the outlet in Rehoboth Beach, Del is still very much open, must be Prices Corner that closed.

Sorry, should have been more specific. it was the one in Prices Corner that closed. Still miss it.

Trusted Contributor

Lancaster's Tanger Outlet is also just about a mile from the Lancaster Rockvale Outlets where the QVC store is. In between is another shopping center with Bed, Bath & Beyond, Kohl's, Christmas Tree Shoppes and PetSmart. Across the street from all of this is a Target.

That whole area is shopping, eating, and entertainment. American Music Theatre, Dutch Wonderland, and not too far you have Sight and Sound.

Eating includes Cracker Barrel, Red Robin, Texas Roadhouse, Applebee's, and not too far away you have Good & Plenty as well as Red Lobster. Oh, and Chick-Fil-A, Arby's, Friendly's and McDonald's, Saladworks, Noodles & Company .... I can't think of all of them Smiley Wink

Not sure what else is in Frazer but if you want to do more than just shop QVC there is a ton to do in Lancaster!

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

P.S. I live here in case you wonder if I'm biased or something Smiley Wink

KJPA