Trusted Contributor

QVC Need More Easy Pay for Logo Weekly Shows

I am ordering lots of new things and it hits hard at times. How about Easy Pay on all new items weekly in her show; once a month easy pay on all items in the show, Special Easy Pay on demand for this show good for a month or two; something like that.

Would appreciate that consideration.

Contributor

Re: QVC Need More Easy Pay for Logo Weekly Shows

I totally agree. I love her line but can't always afford the clothes. I like the easy pay on new items!

Regular Contributor

Can either of you give me a review of the quality? I love the style and have other tops of this style, but nothing of hers. I have seen some cute stuff but the reviews are all over the place. I know it is said the fabric is thin but have no problem with that - many are made for layering and to drape correctly the fabric should be thin. How is the overall quality?

Contributor

Molisa, I've had no problems with anything I've purchased by LOGO. I do wash in cold water and lay flat to dry. I've never had anything to fall apart, pill or come unraveled. Yes some are thin but I wear a shaper or layer with her tanks and tee's under them. No problems over heating either!

Honored Contributor

QVC needs more Easy Pay period.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Regular Contributor

On 4/7/2015 Smoltz1fan said:

Molisa, I've had no problems with anything I've purchased by LOGO. I do wash in cold water and lay flat to dry. I've never had anything to fall apart, pill or come unraveled. Yes some are thin but I wear a shaper or layer with her tanks and tee's under them. No problems over heating either!

Thanks for the reply. I really wanted the last TSV. I had it in my cart but everytime I tried to check out I got an error message! I think I might go ahead and order it.

Frequent Contributor

On 4/7/2015 stevieb said:

QVC needs more Easy Pay period.

ITA!
Trusted Contributor

molisa, I have many things by Lori. I always size down in the rayon/spandex top, and get my usual size in the cotton tops. Some fabrics are thin in the cotton tops. I really do not like layering, but will do it because these tops are absolutely beautiful.

I have never had any problems laundering. I do put all of the tops in the dryer on low for a very short time and then hang to dry on special hangers to avoid puckered shoulders. I have no issues with pilling, so really do not understand what is happening with some. I am not questioning those reviewers, but do not have that problem.

I have a few tops similar to the last TSV and they are gorgeous. That is the only reason I did not get the TSV.

Lori's pants/leggings are great. I am full figured and pants from some of the other lines on QVC do not work for me. The rise is usually too long on those, and there is a lot of excess fabric in the hips which are not attractive on me. Logo bottoms are wonderful. Only problem I have is with the few Logo "Lounge" pants that are generally 4" wider in the hips and fit baggy on me.

Give it a try. You just might become hooked like many of us.

Not applicable

I completely agree about the the easy pay,love the style but a little high in price
Occasional Contributor

The show on June 1st had quite a few Easy Pay items!! I was so glad to see that.