Super Contributor

There used to be a pretty brunette model on QVC that I have just recently realized  I haven't seen in quite awhile. I believe her name is Suzanne and she used to do jewelry shoes with Lisa Robertson (especially Judith Ripka) and Joan Rivers clothing shows. Anyone know where she might have gone?   

Deep In The Heart of Texas
Honored Contributor

I believe she was on the Linea show a few days ago.  I haven't seen her often lately.  She is a favorite of mine.

Honored Contributor

I just saw her this past week.  She is still there.

Super Contributor

Glad to hear that she is still there. I guess I just haven't been watching when she is on because I really hadn't seen her in a very long time.

Deep In The Heart of Texas
Honored Contributor

Although I don't watch frequently, I have not seen her in quite a while but she did model on the LDO program this week.  Wednesday morning, I believe.

Trusted Contributor

Suzanne was on the Linea show and at first I did not recognize her.  I miss seeing her Kate and Monica together, they are a class act.  Suzanne is such a beauty.

Trusted Contributor

She is my favorite model. She is naturally beautiful. Stacy is also very beautiful.Both of them are so elegant and have been with QVC longer than I have.

Honored Contributor

I've been missing model Colleen.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Suzanne is one of my favorites too. So is Chantal. Both are elegant ladies, IMO.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~