Super Contributor

QVC Items and Stormy Weather!

I just want to report on a very successful storm outing in QVC clothing and boots!

It's snow/hail/sleet/rain here in NYC. Temp is in the 30s and it's windy - really, really windy. I had to make several stops and was hailing cabs and taking buses for a few hours (left home at 10 am, returned at about 2 pm). Lots of puddles and slush in the streets.

I wore A210539 (in snake print), A216310, and some Me Too water resistant boots (red) from quite a few years ago from QVC. On item A210539 - the zipper works fine. Never had any problem with it as some of the others who reviewed it did. And - fit is perfect.

Even though my pants were drenched from the knee down, the knee-high boots kept my legs and feet dry and warm, and the anorak kept me comfortably warm and dry. The snow/hail/sleet/rain rolled right off. The only thing that got wet and stayed wet was the faux fur on the hood. I had to wring out the pants when I got home!

I really wanted to wear A202736 (in taupe), but didn't want to chance the faux fur in the stormy weather.

Definitely not disappointed in the stuff I bought from QVC.