Honored Contributor

QVC Is Beginning To Post Country Of Manufacturer

[ Edited ]

• Made in Mexico/Nicaragua/USA of imported fabric

for these Denim & Co shorts.

As far as I'm concerned, this is a move in the right direction and I'll accept those other countries...for now...until manufacturing starts up again in the U.S. 

However, no mention where the fabric is coming from.  I guess we know.  For those of us who care, we'll need to keep reminding QVC we don't want fabric made in China.  

A04916
Denim & Co. "How Timeless" Stretch Two Pocket Shorts

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC Is Beginning To Post Country Of Manufacturer

As a matter of fact, no mention of the thread or elastic either but who cares?  I sure don't. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

So many things say made in USA or manufactured in USA but don't reveal where the materials come from.

So they may think this information is helpful or that people will mistakenly think it is not "made in" China, but it really does not tell what people who do care where it is made.

And I'm sure after all these years of many requesting this info, that QVC and many others are not going to proudly announce, "materials or ingredients made in China!"

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

I just received an OSO Casual top from ShopHQ.  The label said "Made in the USA."

Honored Contributor

I'll be delighted to see items made in various other countries.  

'Breaks the monolopy', so to speak.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).