Honored Contributor

Re: QVC Handbag 5/6 TSV - Presale is posted

The beaded straps are BEAUTIFUL 💗

I bought the black/midnight butterfly TSV bag and the coordinating beaded strap

A512478

America and Beyond Embellished Crossbody Strap

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  Okay, you are just a bad influence on me!  Ha!  (Easier to blame you than to admit I have no willpower.)  I just ordered.  I wavered back and forth forever.  My original favorite was the Wild Nights but I decided to go more colorful.  So I was trying to get it the Cool Camo but it sold out as I was ordering so I ended up with the Chloe.  I might use this as a fun work bag.  I will have to decide when I get them if I want to keep both this and the ahdorned set.  

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girl  Okay, you are just a bad influence on me!  Ha!  (Easier to blame you than to admit I have no willpower.)  I just ordered.  I wavered back and forth forever.  My original favorite was the Wild Nights but I decided to go more colorful.  So I was trying to get it the Cool Camo but it sold out as I was ordering so I ended up with the Chloe.  I might use this as a fun work bag.  I will have to decide when I get them if I want to keep both this and the ahdorned set.  

Atta girl @Roni18  😉 I think it's a nice value for hand detailed bags. I might go back and order more beaded straps to use with other hand bags but I will wait for my initial orders to review. 

My bag order has a slight shipping delay/advance order to arrive by May 18. My beaded strap order is in process

My Lug TSV order is still in process. 

Have a FABULOUS weekend @Roni18. I will check in with you next week to discuss reviews for our new purchases

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Roni18 - my Lug handbag has shipped 😊

And my America and Beyond tote order is no longer in advance order status, it's processing along with the coordinating upsell beaded strap! 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

And my America and Beyond tote order is no longer in advance order status, it's processing along with the coordinating upsell beaded strap! 

@Chi-town girl  The bag you ordered is gorgeous!! I can't wait to hear about it.  I was going to order then changed my mind.  

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  I just noticed my Lug has shipped too.  I'm excited to see the silver color.  I know your black America and Beyond bag will be stunning. 

Oh my, I have fallen off the wagon for sure.  Leah showed a new Think Royln this morning which is A485768.   I had to grab the pearl.  I think you might like the white with the cool silvery/black strap.  My first instinct was the white one, but earlier this spring, I grabbed another style in white from them with the same strap.  The strap just makes the bag and can be used with black bags too.  If you don't catch it this weekend stay on the look out for this strap in their upcoming offerings.  

So I now have 4 different bags coming!  ?????   I am going to have to seriously inspect them and not keep anything I just don't love. 

I would put myself back on ban today but just noticed that Logo has some new shorts out so I am going to check those out.  Have a great weekend!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pecky wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl  The bag you ordered is gorgeous!! I can't wait to hear about it.  I was going to order then changed my mind.  

Thank you @Pecky. I will post a review. This brand reminds me of the hand crafted bags that HSN sells from a British  brand - I forget the name of it. Those bags have an average price of $300. And I LOVE the swap out guitar straps. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girl  I just noticed my Lug has shipped too.  I'm excited to see the silver color.  I know your black America and Beyond bag will be stunning. 

Oh my, I have fallen off the wagon for sure.  Leah showed a new Think Royln this morning which is A485768.   I had to grab the pearl.  I think you might like the white with the cool silvery/black strap.  My first instinct was the white one, but earlier this spring, I grabbed another style in white from them with the same strap.  The strap just makes the bag and can be used with black bags too.  If you don't catch it this weekend stay on the look out for this strap in their upcoming offerings.  

So I now have 4 different bags coming!  ?????   I am going to have to seriously inspect them and not keep anything I just don't love. 

I would put myself back on ban today but just noticed that Logo has some new shorts out so I am going to check those out.  Have a great weekend!

@Roni18 - I just got back from the gym and a grocery run. Hoping to catch the Korres Facebook live TS promo show at noon ET 

You and I are having a love fest with some of the same handbag brands! I really LOVE Think Royln. This new bag is AH-DORABLE! And price is good. I'm looking forward to your reviews and recommendations. 

i too am only keeping what I LOVE. Due to the overseas shipping delays and now the eventual deliveries that are causing major strains at warehouses, we are getting some good opportunities to shop and relieve the retailers of inventory they need to move.

Make sure to watch for price reductions to secure credits. I've secured a nice flow of credits, especially from QVC over the past couple of months and it's just a quick email to Q Social team with item number.  I'm having fun 🤩 

I hope you too have a GREAT weekend 🥳

A485768

Think Royln Halfmoon Reversible Strap Crossbody - Crosstown

Honored Contributor

Still waiting for my America and Beyond orders to ship, but other orders including my Lug TSV order are in route 😁

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl I'm not sure what is going on with my Lug as it shows the track package option but hasn't moved from Transferred to UPS since the 6th.  

I should get the Ahdorned set this week.