Honored Contributor

QVC Handbag 5/6 TSV - Presale is posted

8 colors/prints $80

A503990

America and Beyond Embellished Tote w/ Two Pouches

Welcome to summer 2022's Choose Your Adventure!

Starring: you (who else?!) and this beyond beautiful tote set from America & Beyond.

Let's set the scene. Hand-embellished beads, jacquard detailing, and a ginormous fluffy tassel? They're gorgeous and outfit-making, but divert your eyes from the grand prize just for a sec -- you've got some decisions to make! Will you choose:

Option 1. Make it your Monday-to-Friday sidekick. Grab it for the outdoor market and chic lunch dates -- or (oh!) a not-so-diapery kid bag. You can also switch out the contents of the pouch companions to suit the day's activities.

Option 2. Convert to a crossbody weekender and put those strap-switching skills to good use. Stow your shorts, a sundress, and a big floppy hat. Your escape to a sunny locale full of new experiences is waiting. We'll see you next month!

Option 3. Stock with an oversized towel, sunblock, and a page-turning beach read.Then, proceed straight to the pool/sandy shore. Restock as necessary.

And, if at any time you want to venture down a different path? No worries! That's what this free-spirited style is all about. From America & Beyond.

• Includes tote, wristlet clutch, and small pouch
  • Tote: zip-top closure, two shoulder straps, adjustable/removable crossbody strap, hand-crafted bead embellishment on front panel, jacquard details, removable tassel; lined interior, back-wall zip pocket, two front-wall slip pockets
  • Wristlet: zip-top closure, hand-crafted bead embellishment, wristlet strap; lined interior, back-wall zip pocket
  • Coin pouch: zip-top closure, jacquard details; lined interior
  • Approximate measurements: Tote 24" x 6" x 13" with a 10" shoulder strap drop and a 26" to 52" crossbody strap drop, weighs 2 lbs, 1 oz; Wristlet clutch 10" x 7.5", weighs 5 oz; Pouch 6" x 4.5", weighs 2 oz
  • 60% cotton/40% polyester
  • Imported

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: QVC Handbag 5/6 TSV - Presale is posted

Anyone here own this brand? Would love reviews 

I like these 2 options: 

Wild Nights

Midnight Butterfly

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Looks like the bags Lisa Robertson sold for a couple of years on her site.

Super Contributor

I like a couple of the bags. How do you clean them?

Honored Contributor

@BostonMommy wrote:

I like a couple of the bags. How do you clean them?

@BostonMommy - most likely spot cleaning. 

I'm going to wait for the presentation before I make a decision 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  I especially like the white/cream bag you posted.   I just purchased the ahdorned neoprene tote set last night so I will probably pass on this.  Ha- but you know if I actually watch the presentation all bets are off!

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girl  I especially like the white/cream bag you posted.   I just purchased the ahdorned neoprene tote set last night so I will probably pass on this.  Ha- but you know if I actually watch the presentation all bets are off!

@Roni18 - oh...I missed most of the FNI show! Is this the item from last night? Which color did you get? What was the pricing last night?

This leopard print has a Gucci vibe. I'm adding it to my wishlist 

A398116

AHDORNED Neoprene Tote w/ Removable Pouch and Extra Strap

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl Yes, that is the one.  It was $99.98 last night.   I was torn over which color to get.  I liked several.  I went with the white one with orange/pink stripes.  I'm not sure if I will like the neoprene or not but it looked like a good tote for the summer.  I googled neoprene totes after I ordered and I saw that Amazon had dozens of similar totes for way less money.  I don't know about the quality but you may want to check those out before ordering.  

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girl Yes, that is the one.  It was $99.98 last night.   I was torn over which color to get.  I liked several.  I went with the white one with orange/pink stripes.  I'm not sure if I will like the neoprene or not but it looked like a good tote for the summer.  I googled neoprene totes after I ordered and I saw that Amazon had dozens of similar totes for way less money.  I don't know about the quality but you may want to check those out before ordering.  

@Roni18 - I love it! You bought at a good event price. Please let me know your thoughts when it is delivered.

My orders for the LUG TSV and BWB beauty items are still in process...anxiously awaiting! 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Anyone here own this brand? Would love reviews 

I like these 2 options: 

Wild Nights

Midnight Butterfly

I have both of these in my cart - waiting to see the TSV show. Anyone else shopping tonight?