Honored Contributor

Re: QVC Handbag 5/6 TSV - Presale is posted

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girl I'm not sure what is going on with my Lug as it shows the track package option but hasn't moved from Transferred to UPS since the 6th.  

I should get the Ahdorned set this week. 

@Roni18 - I've had wierd stuff happen too with tracking. It stops updating for days and then the package is delivered.

My thought - this is what you're experiencing and it will be delivered soon!  I'm excited to get my 2 new handbags 😁 my BWB orders and 2 of the LOGO mesh tops were delivered today and they are keepers!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Roni18 - checked my open orders and my Lug order tracking is the same as yours! Since it shipped 5/6, delivery should be soon! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

No sign of the Lug yet but I got 2 bag orders today, the ahdorned neoprene set and the America and Beyond tote.  Really fast shipping for the America and Beyond and it was packaged nicely in a box.  I got the Chloe version.  I love it, very cute and colorful.   I don't find it to be too heavy and the small pouches that came with it are great too.  I'm going to add this item/brand to my favorites and may pick up some as gifts in the future. I still like that Wild Nights (white one) too. Have you gotten your black one yet?  I hope you love it.  

The Ahdorned set is already packed up for a return.  The main reason is that due to the way it was packaged the small bag had a big dent it that I didn't see coming out.  It was packaged inside of the tote and the tote handles that were also inside left the indention.  It was only mailed in a plastic bag and not a box.  I wish they would mail all handbags in boxes. I've had too many dented this way.

It also had a strong odor that smelled like a sporting goods store and I found the tote a bit bulky for me. I do think a tote in this material would be good for someone who is very sporty and would be great for the gym, pool, etc.  It just was not worth $100 to me, especially already dented.  I see plenty in similar styles on Amazon made from this material. 

Honored Contributor

@Roni18  - I was just going to post an update about my orders and here you are 😁

Good news about your America Beyond TSV. My order is showing delivery on Sunday 5/15 which most likely means Monday. And strangely the upsell strap that I ordered hasn't shipped yet. Patience, lol...

Too bad about the Ahdorned bag. Make sure to get the shipping fees waved - email to Q Easy Returns team and they will immediately process the return and issue credit. I'm interested in trying the brand but will wait for  another one.

My Lug order tracking is updated, but it didn't move in the right direction, 😡 it's apparently now in Buffalo NY! EDD is 5/20, oy!!!

I should have delivery of 3 HSN orders by Saturday including Marla TS dress and the new Korres Santorini Grape facial moisturizer 

And I don't yet see any info about IMAN's TS. 

Will check in again tmrw

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 - my America Beyond TSV bag was delivered yesterday 😁

It was packed very nicely. Huge shipping box so nothing was squished. Each component was in a separate baggie and the straps + tassel were wrapped.

The Midnight Butterfly design is GORGEOUS 💗 🥰  

I'm glad that I ordered the butterfly beaded strap - it's still in route. 

My orders are flowing in, a few delays - Q sent me emails about a few orders that were slightly delayed in the packaging process. No worries.

Anxiously awaiting my silver LUG TSV! And my new dresses!!!

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl I'm glad that your tote was a winner.  I really love mine too and appreciate that is was packaged nicely.  I've still got that Wild Nights one on my mind and might have to order if it is still available. 

I had a handful of packages arrive at my door today.  A couple of Logo tanks, another color of my favorite Iman outfit, and finally the silve Lug purse.  I've only taken it out of the bag so far and not "modeled" with it or tried out the charm!  I still have some more items shipping or in process.  I almost ordered something from Logo last night but stopped myself.   I decided not to order that TS dress afterall.  

Honored Contributor

@Roni18  - Happy Friday 😎

My LUG TSV bag finally arrived and I love it 💗I'm going to switch into it this weekend,

I also rec'd the beaded strap for the America Beyond TSV tote - glad I was able to grab it before sellout. It will be a versatile strap for several of my bags

My Marla tanks and IMAN TS dress have shipped and I have some other orders from Q that have shipped including the LOGO TSV dress + a few beauty orders from H. A couple of advance:waitlisted orders that I'm tracking.