Regular Contributor
On 4/3/2014 LipstickDiva said:

This is nothing more than a thread to slam Carolyn Gracie.

You cannot tell what size someone wears by looking at them. Many factors come into play.

I have 2 relatives in my family who I am very close to. One wears an XS top and a size 4 bottom. The other wears a small top and a size 6 bottom. To my eye, the one who wears the size 6 looks thinner through the butt, thighs and hips than the size 4. So you just can't tell.

I agree with you Lipstick Diva 100%! Now GraceK---You need to "go and watch HSN!!!
Super Contributor
On 4/3/2014 Buck-i-Nana said:
On 4/3/2014 kachina624 said: I have a great niece who is built like and looks a lot like Robin Wall. I've used her as an example of how a tall, non-skinny woman can make the most of her assets. Robin is a very attractive woman. I think the HSN hosts are more polished and have better manners than those on the Q. You never hear them go off on a tangent about their personal lives; they're all business.

Then you've not seen Callie very often. She actually shared a story about a friends accident on her guest room bed, I'm sure her friend was mortified if she heard it. I suppose you've not listened to Colleen when she's on with Andrew Lessman, talking about her husband and sons.

I always laugh at the comparisons, and the claims that HSN hosts don't do this and that. I watch very little of either the Q or HSN, but when I do, I hear much the same sales pitches and techniques everywhere.

Well I have never heard Callie but I also have never heard any of the HSN hosts or those on other stations go on and on about their pregnancy like Amy Stran. Really she has become totally obnoxious and I can't wait for her to leave. Now there is a poll re. favorite items in the nursery here!!! Look at the bottom on the right if you are interested in seeing this gauche display.

The other pregnant girls have so much more class. Amy should really have been told to knock it off by QVC top brass months ago! She is being very cheesy about this and even makes the items she sells look bad if anyone doesn't tune her out the minute she appears in one of those hideous tops. Cheesy LOL as in Brie (Bree).

I have known many pregnant women and worked with hundreds of them and imo Amy is just putting on one huge phony act. Nobody in real life behaves this way especially at her age and imo she's using QVC as her reality show starring her, Bree and Steve.

Super Contributor
Maybe I'm a piece of work but I don't refer to myself as a diva and shake my posterior on camera.
Valued Contributor
On 4/3/2014 Grace K said: Maybe I'm a piece of work but I don't refer to myself as a diva and shake my posterior on camera.
Your dislike of Carolyn is strongly evident. This post is actually laughable.
Esteemed Contributor

Hey Classique: You sound very angry and I can't imagine why you let anything Amy or Carolyn does affect you so negatively. You may want to consider discussing this with someone.

Super Contributor
On 4/3/2014 lousgirl84 said:

Hey Classique: You sound very angry and I can't imagine why you let anything Amy or Carolyn does affect you so negatively. You may want to consider discussing this with someone.

Esteemed Contributor

Maryebrown

I just don't get it. I honestly hope the hosts don't read some of these forums because they can be so hurtful and cruel. What's the purpose??? I wouldn't watch it if it caused me such grief.

Super Contributor
On 4/3/2014 Grace K said: Maybe I'm a piece of work but I don't refer to myself as a diva and shake my posterior on camera.

And if you did, I don't think you'd do it wearing white pants and turning your back to the camera so everyone could see your undies!

Say cheese......have some Brie!

Super Contributor

I sure hope the lovely Gabrielle will be on more. She is such a class act and hasn't made a complete fool of herself just because she is pregnant. Her child will not have to be ashamed of her when older and the spectacle she made!

Esteemed Contributor

If I responded to the wrong poster, please accept my apologies.