Esteemed Contributor

Comparing Robin and Carolyn is like comparing apples and oranges. Robin is so completely different in size than Carolyn. I think Carolyn is exactly the size she says she is. I love the way she is so comfortable in her skin. Her happiness does not depend on being thin. She's actually refreshing and am glad the Q has her. She's a heavy hitter, & I know she's valued at the Q. What their commonality is they're both very very nice hosts and professional.

Super Contributor

Cant watch Robin so much - LOVE Caroline. She's fun and real and I really, really like her despite what she wears.

Honored Contributor
I have a great niece who is built like and looks a lot like Robin Wall. I've used her as an example of how a tall, non-skinny woman can make the most of her assets. Robin is a very attractive woman. I think the HSN hosts are more polished and have better manners than those on the Q. You never hear them go off on a tangent about their personal lives; they're all business.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I don't really care what size anyone on TV is - or says they are.

Respected Contributor
On 4/3/2014 kachina624 said: I have a great niece who is built like and looks a lot like Robin Wall. I've used her as an example of how a tall, non-skinny woman can make the most of her assets. Robin is a very attractive woman. I think the HSN hosts are more polished and have better manners than those on the Q. You never hear them go off on a tangent about their personal lives; they're all business.

Then you've not seen Callie very often. She actually shared a story about a friends accident on her guest room bed, I'm sure her friend was mortified if she heard it. I suppose you've not listened to Colleen when she's on with Andrew Lessman, talking about her husband and sons.

I always laugh at the comparisons, and the claims that HSN hosts don't do this and that. I watch very little of either the Q or HSN, but when I do, I hear much the same sales pitches and techniques everywhere.

Super Contributor
On 4/3/2014 willdob3 said:

I don't really care what size anyone on TV is - or says they are.

Neither do I.

Respected Contributor

QVC Host VS HSN Host. Seriously? About what size a host says they wear?

You need to get out more. Absolutely ridiculous. As are the claims that hosts 'lie'

about what size they wear. How rude to accuse someone of telling a lie.

GOOD GRIEF!

Esteemed Contributor
Who cares what size Carolyn says she wears.? Really, a thread about this!
Super Contributor

And I thought this was going to be about a wrestling match or a Jeopardy competition. Sheesh. Leave Carolyn alone. What did she ever do to you?

Respected Contributor

Let's just suppose for a moment that Carolyn should be wearing a 3X, which of course is not the case.

Would this make you happier- would your life be fuller - is there a prize for someone who can prove that Carolyn isn't wearing a large? If not, please let's shut down this discussion. There is nothing to prove, and there is nothing to be gained by criticizing one of the best hosts on QVC.

It is clear you don't like Carolyn. I seriously doubt that she cares one way or the other. I am of a similar shape as Carolyn, and I wear a large, although I am only 5'1". However, I like my clothing loose, and I always try things on, since like everyone else, there's no one size that fits me. I can also go anywhere from a 12 to an 18, depending on the manufacturer.

So please get off Carolyn's case and go fix your own problems. I'm sure you have a few, one of which is your obsession with a QVC hosts's size.

P.S. I rarely ever see HSN because neither their hosts or their products interest me.