Honored Contributor

If the measurements are listed as 000, 00  0, 2, 4 so on but the item of clothing sizes are XXS, XS, S, M so on, how would you know what the measures are????

Super Contributor

Re: QVC Garment Measurements

Are you looking on the size chart in the pop-up window? Which item? Once in a while, I've seen some odd numbers in the garments measurements of the pop-up window within the listing. If you're going off the general QVC size chart, I would ignore that. That isn't a good representation of clothing brands across the board. 

If you see mistakes within some listing's measurements chart, maybe contact the QVC social team with the item's number. Maybe they can pass the info along to the correct people. 

Honored Contributor

@rms1954   Specifically, to what item are you referring?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

You need to click on the link provided for the garment measurements shown under the description section and there you'll find them.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

You need to click on the link provided for the garment measurements shown under the description section and there you'll find them.

i did

Honored Contributor

A517478

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Let me see if I can explain again.  The sizes offered are XXS, XS, S, M, L but when I refer to the garment measurements, they are listed as 000, 00, 0, 2, 4 6 etc. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@rms1954 

I see what you mean and what's really puzzling me is that the 'click here' chart has this at the top:

"Style Piece: MISSY - do not use"

HUH?

Image result for nervous cat gif

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@rms1954 

I see what you mean and what's really puzzling me is that the 'click here' chart has this at the top:

"Style Piece: MISSY - do not use"

HUH?

Image result for nervous cat gif

Yes, I see that, too. I think what happened there maybe is the person who was doing the editing for the garment measurement chart neglected to see that and so the entire chart got posted when the "Do not use" part should have been edited out. So just keep scrolling past that section and you'll see what you need.

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

Let me see if I can explain again.  The sizes offered are XXS, XS, S, M, L but when I refer to the garment measurements, they are listed as 000, 00, 0, 2, 4 6 etc. 

I see that, I think it was an error could 000 = xxs in this chart.