Contributor

QVC GIVE MARK ZUNINO MORE TIME!!

I just don't understand why QVC continues to give sloppy "designers" like Lori Goldstein and Isaac Mizrahi endless airtime with their cheap looking and unflattering clothes and someone like Mark Zunino, whose clothes look so beautiful and well-made, gets a five minute appearance every three months. If QVC is trying to upgrade their image it certainly doesn't look like it to me. Shame on you, QVC.

Trusted Contributor

Re: QVC GIVE MARK ZUNINO MORE TIME!!

I don't know that much about him, but I'm not sure that Mark Z. has enough inventory in his ready to wear line to support more air time. I totally agree with you, though, the Q could use more of the class that he brings! (Though I do love Isaac!)
Esteemed Contributor

Mark Z does very few low end designs for QVC .....he could not fill an hour show. I do love Isaac and IMO, his clothes are the best quality on QVC. Linea is pretty nice too but now his designs are getting monotonous but the quality is good.
Esteemed Contributor

As an FYI to the OP - you pretty much only post about Mark Zunino and it makes me wonder if you work for him. I recall you saying you don't ,which may be true, and you are just a fan. But, regardless, the fact that you only post about him makes me wonder (and perhaps others).

It therefore may make Mark look bad that you put down other designers in your posts. Many people like Lori and many people like Isaac. You didn't have to put them down in order to lift him up.

Mark clearly has a busy high end business - for example, he just commented about designing for Beyonce. He may not have the time or the inclination to do any more and take away from his time in California. Could they bring in more from his line? Maybe. But, considering all of the lines Q has dropped, you should probably be happy they still carry his.

Super Contributor

I so agree. He is a phenomenal designer.

Honored Contributor

No even to mention all the time they devote to house brands and Susan Graver...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I agree. Mark Zunino's clothes are so cute and tailored so well. It sounds like he is very busy with his high end business.

Esteemed Contributor

I only saw the jumpsuit he presented yesterday. Did he have anything else? It was very cute though.

Honored Contributor

On 4/7/2015 snoops said:

I only saw the jumpsuit he presented yesterday. Did he have anything else? It was very cute though.

Also, a beautiful jacket that came in three colors. (white, light blue and I forget--black, maybe)

Highlighted
Contributor

On 4/6/2015 Alter Ego said:

As an FYI to the OP - you pretty much only post about Mark Zunino and it makes me wonder if you work for him. I recall you saying you don't ,which may be true, and you are just a fan. But, regardless, the fact that you only post about him makes me wonder (and perhaps others).

It therefore may make Mark look bad that you put down other designers in your posts. Many people like Lori and many people like Isaac. You didn't have to put them down in order to lift him up.

Mark clearly has a busy high end business - for example, he just commented about designing for Beyonce. He may not have the time or the inclination to do any more and take away from his time in California. Could they bring in more from his line? Maybe. But, considering all of the lines Q has dropped, you should probably be happy they still carry his.

While I appreciate your concern for the other designers, I do not work for Mark Zunino. I'm a 69-year-old VP of a bank who A).appreciates quality clothing, B).personally thinks that what Isaac and Lori show on QVC looks like Walmart junk and C). have purchased electronics, hair products, nail products and makeup from QVC as well. My posts may only be about Mark and his clothes but that's what I'm most passionate about and I would like to see Mark more than every four months rather than Isaac and Lori every few weeks. Thanks for your concern.