Honored Contributor

QVC Free Shipping Day - Saturday August 27th

[ Edited ]

Per discussions on social, there will be free shipping on everything at Q on Saturday 🥳

I've been waiting for a Free Shipping Day for some wishlist items!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Re: QVC Free Shipping Day - Saturday August 27th

Thanks @Chi-town girl  I'm definintely interested in that information!  I have my list of a few things ....

Honored Contributor

@moonandthestars wrote:

Thanks @Chi-town girl  I'm definintely interested in that information!  I have my list of a few things ....

Yes, I'm double-checking item pricing bc sometimes the item price will be increased negating any savings with free shipping 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  oh good idea.  tricky practice  .....  best to be aware

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the heads-up @Chi-town girl ! 

Honored Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

Thanks for the heads-up @Chi-town girl ! 

You're welcome @Skyegirl21 have FUN ☺️

Esteemed Contributor

Let's hope they have enough Servers to handle the orders and the same thing does not happen like before. Hope they have done an upgrade.

Respected Contributor

@Sage04 @Chi-town girl   The dreaded ole server issue.  Why can't they do the free shipping day as planned and advertise normally, and then send all their regular shoppers an advance notice email and a special code, to get free shipping the day prior. 

They would then spread out their phone and website traffic over a couple of days instead of trying to handle everything all on one day.  And, make their loyal customers feel a little appreciated.  It would benefit their customer service reps, their warehouse, their shipping vendor, their website, and their customer.  Win-win!

Seems like a no-brainer to me. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Check the prices of what some are waiting to buy . Often, I've noted there is a higher price attached to the  so called "clearance or sale items " when free shipping is offered.

Free shipping is  mostly a semantics game.

Honored Contributor

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

@Sage04 @Chi-town girl   The dreaded ole server issue.  Why can't they do the free shipping day as planned and advertise normally, and then send all their regular shoppers an advance notice email and a special code, to get free shipping the day prior. 

They would then spread out their phone and website traffic over a couple of days instead of trying to handle everything all on one day.  And, make their loyal customers feel a little appreciated.  It would benefit their customer service reps, their warehouse, their shipping vendor, their website, and their customer.  Win-win!

Seems like a no-brainer to me. 

Because then we would NOT order all week waiting for the free shipping day!

They still want sales in the mean time!

They aren't looking to benefit employees, they are looking for sales.

I don't see that happening for lots of reasons.