Respected Contributor

Re: QVC Finally Has Some REAL Clearance Prices!!!

ITA finally QVC has had some bargains in fashion. I bought several items and they are starting to arrive (in a timely fashion Smiley Happy

Did you notice free shipping this week on the lunch time specials ? ! Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

I clicked on the UP to 70% OFF QVC Price. There are actually some REAL Clearance Prices!! I can't believe it!

Okay I have a dumb question.Where do you find the UP to 70 % off? Thanks!!

Respected Contributor

@50Mickey wrote:

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

I clicked on the UP to 70% OFF QVC Price. There are actually some REAL Clearance Prices!! I can't believe it!

Okay I have a dumb question.Where do you find the UP to 70 % off? Thanks!!

@50Mickey  Not a dumb question at all.  That was a week ago, there was a button on the Home Page.  I think that deal has gone away now.

Respected Contributor

@okaywitheasypay wrote:

ITA finally QVC has had some bargains in fashion. I bought several items and they are starting to arrive (in a timely fashion Smiley Happy

Did you notice free shipping this week on the lunch time specials ? ! Woman Happy

@okaywitheasypay  Hopefully your items work out as good as mine!  Post reviews if you like.  Yes for free shipping on Lunch Time Specials.

Respected Contributor

@TX-starlight wrote:

I had an item on wish list, the price has been up & down. It finally went to almost 50% off, with free s/h...... It's on it's way to me!!

@TX-starlight Hooray for $50 off and Free Shipping. Post a review if you like when you get it.

Honored Contributor

@momoftwo2007

This is what arrived today.

https://www.qvc.com/Kathleen-Kirkwood-Cotton-Spandex-Swing-Cami.product.A256329.html?upsh=1&sc=A2563...

I got it in the red. It was less the $17 when I purchased it!

This is my second KK piece but I must say I was a bit trepidatious because I found the previous piece to be much thicker than I would have liked.

This cotton/span garment is perfect! Not too heavy, fits beautifully, and I'm certain to get plenty of wear out of it

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@momoftwo2007

This is what arrived today.

https://www.qvc.com/Kathleen-Kirkwood-Cotton-Spandex-Swing-Cami.product.A256329.html?upsh=1&sc=A2563...

I got it in the red. It was less the $17 when I purchased it!

This is my second KK piece but I must say I was a bit trepidatious because I found the previous piece to be much thicker than I would have liked.

This cotton/span garment is perfect! Not too heavy, fits beautifully, and I'm certain to get plenty of wear out of it

@Andreatoo  I was eyeing that piece, too.  I am glad that you got it and it fits.  The only one in my size left is camel.  And camel color doesn't look good on me.  I wish it had black or white in my size. Less than $17 is a steal!

Honored Contributor

@momoftwo2007

I didn't like the camel either. The black was nice but I just have too many similar pieces in black already! lol

Respected Contributor

@momoftwo2007 I always post reviews. I'm kinda worried, there were mixed reviews on assembly & hardware (it's a plant stand). 

Respected Contributor

My orders came really fast. My favorite is a first time purchase for me from QF. I always worry & stew about sizing especially ordering from a new to me company. I hover between M & L . Too tight and the girls do not have enough real estate and argue over space by pulling & gaping. Too large and it is just overall uncomplimentary.

A medium from D&Co. always fits. I had read from QF consumers that it was vey similar in sizing. I loved the velour top black with criss cross sparklies on the v neck at a low price so took a gamble. Fit was perfect and I love it. 

I also purchased a SG lovely red top and a blush sweater from Halston ( it is too large but I believe I can adjust it as it has seaming.)