Honored Contributor

Re: QVC Finally Has Some REAL Clearance Prices!!!

Excellent clearance prices here.

I'll go to 70% off and find more!

A BIG Thank you!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

DENNIS BASSO Platinum Collection Faux Chinchilla Fur Coat BLACK IVORY XXS

$79.75 ...  I got both colors!

Respected Contributor

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

H by Halston Faux Suede Jacket $20

Screen Shot 2018-11-07 at 1.18.12 PM.png

Isaac Lace Dress $13

Screen Shot 2018-11-07 at 1.19.49 PM.png

the top belted pink one looks like a shortie bath robe.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks momoftwo2007 for this post!  I have been eyeing the Cook’s Essentials 2.5 Qt. Cast Iron Dutch Oven for a couple of weeks and now it’s $27.68, along with free shipping and 6 easy pays.  So worth my while.  Reviews are good, too.  Got a Red and a Grey.

Thanks again!

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

@Chi-town girl YES. I am shopping. Great prices.  Not sure what I am getting yet.  Still looking.  The pictures I posted above are the ones that I am insterested in.

I have that Halston suede jacket in gray. Very nice. Good clearance price 

i need to check my wish list. I REALLY want the new GILU fur jacket

@Chi-town girl  I am getting the Halston Suede Jacket, an Issac Lace Top, an Issac Lace dress, a Women with Control Set, and a LOGO top.  I had a real hard time trying to decide which color of Halston jacket to get.  I end up getting the gray like you.

Respected Contributor

@SoX wrote:

DENNIS BASSO Platinum Collection Faux Chinchilla Fur Coat BLACK IVORY XXS

$79.75 ...  I got both colors!

@SoX NICE FIND!

Respected Contributor

@LadyAmara wrote:

Thanks momoftwo2007 for this post!  I have been eyeing the Cook’s Essentials 2.5 Qt. Cast Iron Dutch Oven for a couple of weeks and now it’s $27.68, along with free shipping and 6 easy pays.  So worth my while.  Reviews are good, too.  Got a Red and a Grey.

Thanks again!

@LadyAmara YEA! You can't beat that price!

Honored Contributor

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

@Chi-town girl YES. I am shopping. Great prices.  Not sure what I am getting yet.  Still looking.  The pictures I posted above are the ones that I am insterested in.

I have that Halston suede jacket in gray. Very nice. Good clearance price 

i need to check my wish list. I REALLY want the new GILU fur jacket

@Chi-town girl  I am getting the Halston Suede Jacket, an Issac Lace Top, an Issac Lace dress, a Women with Control Set, and a LOGO top.  I had a real hard time trying to decide which color of Halston jacket to get.  I end up getting the gray like you.

@momoftwo2007 - good deals! That H gray suede jacket is comfy and chic

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

REVIEW:

Mine clearance order has arrived.   And it is the BEST QVC Order I've ever made.  EVERYTHING FITS perfectly, which rarely happens.

These are the items that I've got.  But when I checked on them today, the price on each items have gone up (WAY UP).  I guess the 70% off event was temporary.  I got all four pieces for under $80.  If I were to buy it today, it would have been around $140.  If you are interested in these items, I'll wait for the price to go down again. (I got each item for around $15, now it is showing each item around $30).

https://www.qvc.com/H-by-Halston-Faux-Suede-Jacket-with-Sweater-Knit-Sleeves.product.A281814.html?up...

I find this jacket looks best with the ties in the back

https://www.qvc.com/Women-with-Control-Regular-Crepe-Jersey-Knit-Tunic-and-Crop-Pants-Set.product.A2...

The top is very flowy and big.  But it is great. Some days I like the big flowy top look.

https://www.qvc.com/Isaac-Mizrahi-Live%21-Stretch-Lace-Short-Sleeve-Dress.product.A288082.html?upsh=...

Beautiful. It is fitted. But I think it is a good look.

https://www.qvc.com/Isaac-Mizrahi-Live%21-Short-Sleeve-Mixed-Lace-Tunic.product.A254067.html?upsh=1&...

The same as the dress.  This top is fitted, but it also a very polished look.

Respected Contributor

I had an item on wish list, the price has been up & down. It finally went to almost 50% off, with free s/h...... It's on it's way to me!!