Super Contributor

QVC Fashions - Worse than Ever

I keep hoping that the fashions will start improving instead of getting worse......QVC used to have pretty "classy" & somewhat original designs for a good price.....now I guess due to shortage of new designers with fresh ideas, they just take the old stuff and add a ruffle here, add a button there, add a slit here or there and try to convince us its new and fresh and exciting......its the worst I've seen on QVC for the last 20 years......I no longer shop with QVC.......too bad!!!!  I know this topic is discussed all the time......just had to add my 2 cents........Smiley Surprised)

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC Fashions - Worse than Ever

I like H by Halston, they have a lot of classic looking fashions. Also, I have not bought jeans or active wear at the mall in years because of the offerings at the Q. My senior body likes what the Q has to offer, if you are tall and thin you can shop any where.

Respected Contributor

Macy's has the same stuff hanging on their racks.

The only difference is you can try the stuff on and use coupons.

Respected Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

I like H by Halston, they have a lot of classic looking fashions. Also, I have not bought jeans or active wear at the mall in years because of the offerings at the Q. My senior body likes what the Q has to offer, if you are tall and thin you can shop any where.

Actually, no, if you're tall and thin, you can't just shop anywhere.  Not many retailers offer tall lengths.

Respected Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

Macy's has the same stuff hanging on their racks.

The only difference is you can try the stuff on and use coupons.

LOL, and Macy's has new inventory each season.....not the same old stuff year after year after year.

Respected Contributor

I agree - it's the same old, same old crop pants, essential tee shirts, mazi's.  I am  talking about Denim and Company; Susan Graver Quacker, Mizhari, LOGO, etc.  GILI also has lost its lusture.  Halston and Linea are still relevant.

Esteemed Contributor

I buy a lot of denim & co. and Susan Graver.  I like the clothes, but my wardrobe is a lot of the same style.  I need to look elsewhere to mix it up a bit, and try something different.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@donuts  Probably best that you go shop at the mall and leave the rest of us to buy and wear the "worst fashions ever".  We're happy in our "mom" jeans and oversized Tee shirts, thank you very much. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@blackhole99 wrote:

I am a senior and shop at the B&M stores. Also, I walk 5 - 6 miles a day and I am 70 years old. I am petite and the Q offers nothing that I would even consider. The only thing I like is Carol Hochman. I have to agree the styles on the Q are not fresh or even up to date.

Respected Contributor

Not all QVC customers are senior citizens. I'm a 43 year old plus sized working suburban mom and I buy clothes from QVC all the time. I've like Logo, Isaac Mizrahi, and the Halston line for a while. Lately I've even picked up a few Denim & Co and Susan Graver items. Not long ago I wouldn't have even considered either of those brands because I thought they were all elastic waist pants and embroidered sweatshirts.