Super Contributor

Re: QVC Fashion: Stylin' it.......down on the farm?????

On 3/5/2014 kjohnson said:

I mentioned in that other thread that I have the double whammy. I really like D&Co and love LOGO.

As a matter of fact, I currently have on a pair of D&Co 5 pocket jeans, a LOGO sweater with a layering piece underneath. I have on a 3 pairs of Steel By Design hoop earrings and a Steel By Design bracelet. Oh, and I'm wearing those warm merino wool boot socks.

Best get in the car and head out to the fields! {#emotions_dlg.blush}

But do the Emu's I'm wearing, my Coach purse, and my beloved Coogi plaid military wool coat take away from my farm-gear bag-lady status..?

The important question is do you have on your decoder ring and if so, does it match your hoops and bracelets?
{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

~~~ So many handbags....so few hands ~~~

Trusted Contributor

On 3/5/2014 iluvhandbags said:
On 3/5/2014 kjohnson said:

I mentioned in that other thread that I have the double whammy. I really like D&Co and love LOGO.

As a matter of fact, I currently have on a pair of D&Co 5 pocket jeans, a LOGO sweater with a layering piece underneath. I have on a 3 pairs of Steel By Design hoop earrings and a Steel By Design bracelet. Oh, and I'm wearing those warm merino wool boot socks.

Best get in the car and head out to the fields! {#emotions_dlg.blush}

But do the Emu's I'm wearing, my Coach purse, and my beloved Coogi plaid military wool coat take away from my farm-gear bag-lady status..?

The important question is do you have on your decoder ring and if so, does it match your hoops and bracelets?
{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Oh yea... I do have that LOGO decoder ring. I share it with the DH since he likes my LOGO-wear almost as much as I do. It looks stunning with the rest of my white metal jewelry. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Respected Contributor

On 3/5/2014 happy housewife said: What was the point of starting this thread? The person who said tht statement was properly chastized on the thread itself.

I personally think the thread is rather cute and will certainly bring about enough funny answers to make everyone smile. Really, there are far too many threads started that there is very little point and they certainly don't make people smile and come up with cute creative answers.

Personally, I'd be wearing my D & C (A53351) indigo jeans that I wear all of the time and love, and a cute little D & C tee shirt. I'd have on my Ryka walking shoes. BUT,I would be leading with my bag and have my lunch packed in my Dooney.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Respected Contributor

Do ""The Hamptons"" have farms?

Esteemed Contributor

Sure, it matters how you dress on that tractor. Don't you know that 'taters have eyes?

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/5/2014 Retired08 said:
On 3/5/2014 happy housewife said: What was the point of starting this thread? The person who said tht statement was properly chastized on the thread itself.

I personally think the thread is rather cute and will certainly bring about enough funny answers to make everyone smile. Really, there are far too many threads started that there is very little point and they certainly don't make people smile and come up with cute creative answers.

Personally, I'd be wearing my D & C (A53351) indigo jeans that I wear all of the time and love, and a cute little D & C tee shirt. I'd have on my Ryka walking shoes. BUT,I would be leading with my bag and have my lunch packed in my Dooney.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Are you leading with only your bag, or your WATCH and your bag? The gospel according to LR.......{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Respected Contributor

On 3/5/2014 kittymomNC said:
On 3/5/2014 Retired08 said:

Are you leading with only your bag, or your WATCH and your bag? The gospel according to LR.......{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Oh My! I forgot! I have to have my Watch so I will know when to stop and get my lunch out of my Dooney.{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Trusted Contributor

Member Since 11/20/2008
Respected Contributor

On 3/5/2014 Divine said:

Project Runway???

Honored Contributor

I was thinking my Red Carpet gown designed by a famous designer. Still trying to decide which one. lol

BTW, this is hilarious.

"To each their own, in all things".