Honored Contributor

Re: QVC - FREE shipping today!

[ Edited ]

@Susan Louise - Thank you for posting the item number for the Martha Stewart jeans.

I don't know how you found them.  When I checked the "As Is" section, they didn't show up.  So I put "Martha Stewart" in the general search bar for anything and they still didn't show up.

Finally, I put the item number in the search bar and there they were!  What is up with QVC's website these days?

At that price, I ordered two pairs (different sizes and colors) and will see what I think, when they arrive.  That was a giveaway price, especially with free shipping.  If they don't suit me, I can donate them.

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@Susan Louise - Thank you for posting the item number for the Martha Stewart jeans.

I don't know how you found them.  When I checked the "As Is" section, they didn't show up.  So I put "Martha Stewart" in the general search bar for anything and they still didn't show up.

Finally, I put the item number in the search bar and there they were!  What is up with QVC's website these days?

At that price, I ordered two pairs (different sizes and colors) and will see what I think, when they arrive.  That was a giveaway price, especially with free shipping.  If they don't suit me, I can donate them.

@Venezia  IK, right?! LOL

Thanks for posting! Please let me know once you receive the jeans... Hopefully you really like at least one of them Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise - I finally got the Martha Stewart jeans and I think they're wonderful quality.  I'm going to have to lose some weight though for them to fit me in the waist, but I was going to do that anyway.

I got the black with blue flowers and the indigo with pink.  I like them so much that I just checked again and have ordered the bleached wisteria.

They've marked the regular length down to $5.00 for some reason, so even with the $3.50 S&H, they're still a bargain.

This was such a great way to find out whether I liked them or not, without investing a lot of money.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Venezia wrote:

@Susan Louise - I finally got the Martha Stewart jeans and I think they're wonderful quality.  I'm going to have to lose some weight though for them to fit me in the waist, but I was going to do that anyway.

I got the black with blue flowers and the indigo with pink.  I like them so much that I just checked again and have ordered the bleached wisteria.

They've marked the regular length down to $5.00 for some reason, so even with the $3.50 S&H, they're still a bargain.

This was such a great way to find out whether I liked them or not, without investing a lot of money.

@Venezia  I'm thrilled you like them and so glad you ordered the bleach/wisteria!!!

I loved the bleach/wisteria (ordered the size 10) so much I wanted to then get a size 8, but they are sold out. 

So I wound up getting lucky on Ebay! I wanted to make sure I had a pair that fit when I reach my goal weight.

I didn't expect the size 10 to fit me after reading a lot of reviews, but they did. I was tickled pink...LOL I feel decades younger with them on and DH thinks I look 'cool' in them too. Not too shabby since I'm 61 yrs old. Smiley Very Happy

This past month I have been getting a few garments other than QVC...a 1st since 2004! A bathing suit each at Belk and Amazon...and went to Ebay for smaller sizes of particular BD cardis I love but QVC doesn't offer them anymore.

Did you get your price adjustment on the 2 you ordered? If you did that before you ordered the bleach/wisteria, they would only be about $1-$2 before S&H!

I just got my price adjustment/QVC credit...it's only $1.65, but it all adds up.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Susan Louise - No, I haven't bothered with a price adjustment, since I got free S&H with the other two pairs.  I still feel they were a bargain, but perhaps you're right - it's still $1.65 X 2 in my pocket.  I'll think about it.

ETA:  I decided you're right and put in the request for a price adjustment!