Honored Contributor

QVC - FREE shipping today!

[ Edited ]

Happy shopping folks Smiley Very Happy

I ordered:

A396877 - Isaac Mizrahi snap-front topper - chocolate/medium

A397032 - NEW Denim & Co joggers - ordered the jungle olive, porcelain rose and taupe in medium to pair back with the new peplum tops I already have A396078

A309514 - 'As Is' Martha Stewart jeans bleach/wisteria - size 10 - $6.65!

I read the reviews - you might want to size up. I got these thinking they will fit like a size 8, so I'll have them when I reach my goal weight. Can't go wrong for the price w/FREE S&H  Smiley Very Happy

Side note: Here's an older QVC presentation showing the bleach/wisteria jeans on a model and they look AWESOME!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xr9UJZ9VKiw

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC - FREE shipping today!

@Susan Louise 

Thank you, shopping my wishlist.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@Susan Louise Thanks.  Had my list ready. 

Trusted Contributor

Free shipping, yeah.....but....Please do comparisons as some items the prices are higher so one is still not saving.  I had items in my list and wow....they are not the same price!

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I ordered my lantern that was on my wishlist.  Too bad I missed out on the color I wanted but it's okay, I got the antique bronze.   H223453 Candle Impressions.  Good reviews and I have a specific spot for it as it is nice and tall.   On sale too, woohoo!   Just hope it arrives before Christmas, LOL!

Trusted Contributor

I bought 1 Christmas gift just something small.  Normally I pay no mind to free shipping days as I just order as I see and want something.

Having said that, I am also sure tomorrow or within the next couple of days we willl see people wondering when the next free shipping day is because some werent paying attention today.

I don't order that much so for me its not a huge deal but it is nice to be able to save a couple of bucks when it comes up.

Trusted Contributor

Surprisingly QVC sent me a message to my Facebook account about the free shipping.  I bought the Joan Rivers tapestry skirt and the black and also ivory long lace sleeves Susan Grave tops and all three were on lunchtime specials.  Saved $10.50 in shipping. 

Trusted Contributor

Lovely items Susan' those jeans are awesome girl!  

Thanks for the shout-out about the free shipping; much appreciated how you keep all of us ladies informed about the free shipping, blessings!

Trusted Contributor

@Susan Louise @Chi-town girl @Pecky I took advantage of the free shipping and was able to get 4 items for a little over $100 with tax.

I ordered two pairs of the Anybody joggers. My black ones are finally getting a little faded, and I picked up the misty rose. These are so comfortable and are my go-to for changing into after work. 

I also got a couple items from Zuda:

zuda-knotted-tee.PNG

A tee that's open and knotted in the back that will look great with leggings. 

zuda-pullover.PNG

I also have this in the olive, and it's super soft and comfortable. I wear this top with the Anybody joggers. It looks good and not frumpy. This periwinkle is pretty!

Respected Contributor

i saved $12.50 in shipping, and got 3 items I have been wanting.