Occasional Contributor

Please note that QVC states on their presentations that they have easy exchanges on items that can be made within 30 days of purchase.  This is most definitely NOT true.  On more than one occasion, I have sent back items for an exchange (e.g, a new size or color), and QVC has processed the item NOT as an exchange but as a return.  In most of these cases, the item is showing as being available online so I am not sure why they would process them as returns instead of as an exchange.  The issue I have with this is that QVC  has also charged me shipping and handling for both receiving and sending back the item even though they have erroneously processed the item as a return instead of the said exchange.  What is up with this????? 

QVC does not operate professionally, and I will be purchasing less and less from this vendor.

I am a very disappointed customer!

Esteemed Contributor

@embers wrote:

Please note that QVC states on their presentations that they have easy exchanges on items that can be made within 30 days of purchase.  This is most definitely NOT true.  On more than one occasion, I have sent back items for an exchange (e.g, a new size or color), and QVC has processed the item NOT as an exchange but as a return.  In most of these cases, the item is showing as being available online so I am not sure why they would process them as returns instead of as an exchange.  The issue I have with this is that QVC  has also charged me shipping and handling for both receiving and sending back the item even though they have erroneously processed the item as a return instead of the said exchange.  What is up with this????? 

QVC does not operate professionally, and I will be purchasing less and less from this vendor.

Email QVCSocialteam@qvc.com. They will help you..

Honored Contributor

@embers wrote:

@embers 

I would be on the phone to customer service or go under Customer Care and ask for the mods to help.

Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the follow-up. I have contacted Customer Service and, per Ashley/CCS Rep, that is there policy.  She said she could give me a "courtesy" $10 merchandise credit which I found as no big deal.  My issue is with the policy.  I asked her to show me where I can see this policy in writing and both the link she referenced (i.e., FAQ's) and the link I found (i.e., returns and exchanges) either didn't work or did not address the issue.

QVC will be loosing my business and, hopefully, others as well.

Thanks again.

Honored Contributor

@embers wrote:

If they don't have the new size or color you requested, in exchange,in stock, the only other option is to do a return. 

Contributor

I so agree with you. This has happened multilple times with me.  I bought a two-pack Caroly Hoffman night shirt set-when I bought it-the cost was $69 & change.  The size I ordered was too big so I returned it for a smaller size.  I constantly monitored this item & when the package was received by Q--the smaller size was still in stock - however the cost had risen to $88!! They processed my order as a return.

Also, has anyone else noticed that they are failing to sending the packing slip/return label very often now?  I had a defective return on an item with no return shipping label included-tried to go on line and print the label & I received a message "image not available now".  WHAT!??  Had an on line chat with Roxana & asked her to email me or send me a shipping label.  Her response was that QVC no longer does that & to return it on my own.  wow....

Contributor

I so agree with you....used to love QVC so much.  I still love their clothes and the majority of the time, I get clothes that fit me fine, which is why I still shop with them. But their blase attitude towards everything is so disappointing.

Occasional Contributor

Thanks much for your reply.  I am getting frustrated with their processes and am buying less and less.  Now, they are not including return labels in the package and I just went into their website to print a return label and it is not there!

Thanks again Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

Thanks for your reply.  I just had the same experience you mentioned.   I received the wrong color and there was no shipping label in the package.  I went to the website to print a label and it was not there (like you said).  I called QVC and they said they will mail me one.

I'm irritated that I have to constantly monitor them. 

Thanks again.

Super Contributor
This happened to me as well. I had even emailed QVC easy returns and stated that I wanted to exchange the shoes I had bought for a different size. when I saw it was processed as a return instead of an exchange I contacted customer service through the chat feature and was told that they did not charge me for the return, and then I was free to order again. The price was the same. I need to be diligent and check my credit card statement make sure they never charged me for the return.