Respected Contributor

I find the clothes here oversized as well.  I have only gotten one item that fit perfect, a Logo jacket, but having ordered another shirt from them I knew to go down a size.  Most things have been so big I had to send them back, the few I kept, other than the jacket I mentioned, are still slightly too big. 

Respected Contributor

I mostly buy Denim and Co. and Susan Graver. They seem to work best for my everyday lifestyle. I do find them to run a little larger which suits me fine since I'm a plus size. The problem I have is that most things are way to long! I'm 5'3". A good length for me in tops is 31".  Garments look best on me when they stop just below my hips. I like them to cover the "v" in the front but not go to my knees. Anything past that, 32,33,34, looks like a mini dress on me and looks frumpy, especially tunic length...ugh! I do not wear leggings and have no use for tunic length. I don't have the body shape for them and I don't think they are attractive on everyone.  I can usually wear regular pants with no problems but I wish they'd stop making tops so long. I find the same thing in plus size stores. For some reason, manufacturers seem to think all plus sized women are tall!

My other complaint is not enough casual "button front" tops.  I prefer button front blouses and shirts for everyday. I find them more comfortable and not clingy. I used to find lots of them on Q but lately less and less.

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Honored Contributor

I use the click here measurements.  I know the measurements that work for me.  If something isn't the exact measurement, I pass.  If I return, it's due to style.  I don't have size issues.

Respected Contributor

I think there clothing for the most part, does run a size larger. However, for me, it's the easiest place to order clothing, because of there click here measurements. No catalog or on line shopping has that option. Of course there are the Malls, but I have been an on line shopper for years and QVC is the easiest place to shop if you look at there click here measurements. 

========

yes!  Use the 'click here'. 

This is the only way to get clothes that fit accurately, measure what does fit you and keep it handy when you order. You will find even with in a single vendor their sizes can vary greatly. Logo is a classic example of this!  I Would never order anything without checking the actual measurements for each size that's in the "click here" on the garment description.

Honored Contributor

@tototwo -

I rarely have a problem with clothes fitting me because I always check the garment measurements before ordering anything. Every single time. The on-air advice that, once you know your size, order that size all the time is very bad advice for most of us to take. 

Many pieces are made to fit loosely & I might not want them that big so I size down based on the garment measurements. Other things are made to fit tightly & I will size up on those, again, based on the garment measurements.  

I too have recently sworn off buying clothing from QVC.  I have never, ever, EVER found something that even remotely fit me in the smallest size offered, even when that size comes in a petite length.  I'm 5'0 and less than 100 lbs and typically wear an XS Petite or OO Petite in the brick & mortar brands such as WHBM, LOFT, Banana, etc.  I finally got smart to the vanity sizing when I listened to hosts like Amy and Courtney K. and sometimes even Shawn pitching the items and saying what size they were wearing in the item, which was always the smallest size that item came in.  They are all beautiful women with lovely builds but there is no way that they and I would fit into the same size clothing.  I really wish QVC would size its clothing a little more realistically because there are some really cute items that I would love to buy!