Frequent Contributor

QVC COULDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION

I was getting dressed last evening, the 5pm Denim & Co. show was on and I saw a skirt.....OMG....it was divine! It was not mentioned (that I heard) or for purchase, the model was modeling her blouse, NOT HER SKIRT! So when I called just at the close of the show the QVC rep had no idea what I was talking about. Being an seasoned shopper of the Q I quickly went to my macbook and searched........thinking maybe Jennifer Hudson (since it was snug) or perhaps Louis DL, and then finally maybe Joan Rivers...... I found nothing. So....here I am hoping maybe one of my many QVC ladies might know.

The skirt (quickly as I saw it) was sleek, pencil type, below the knee, the front of the skirt was a panel, kind of plaid or houndstooth pattern (black and white), and the sides were solid black. The sides of the skirt began at the hip bone(s) on either side so the skirt gave the illusion of SLIM-NESS!!!!!!

I wear mostly slacks....dressy or otherwise, but when I wear a skirt I want it to be perfect. This one......is one that I would definitely buy.

Can anyone help with an order number? Thank you so much............

ps....... When i arrived home I did manage to purchase one item from LR's show......Nicole Richie's velvet cape like jacket/stole/wrap BLACK.....small on waitlist! the internet was backed up!