Highlighted
Super Contributor
Love the seersucker capris. So classic for summer in fresh colors. Watched the show with Angel and Amy. During the last presentation of the capris, Amy broke out into some strange song and dance routine about the pants. Totally bizarre.
Honored Contributor

I ordered then tried unsuccessfully to cancel the capris.  The legs look too wide and baggy.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Do any of you ever wish you'd have kept your sewing machine?  I know, I do...

Respected Contributor

If you order, be aware that it may be WEEKS before they arrive at your house.  Do you really want them for the Fall?

Honored Contributor

@wishmoon.   My sewing machine is all set, ready to go.  I'd never get rid of it

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@wishmoon.   My sewing machine is all set, ready to go.  I'd never get rid of it

@Kachina624  I wish I would have kept mine. You're smart, Kachina.

Respected Contributor

@Justshop wrote:
Love the seersucker capris. So classic for summer in fresh colors. Watched the show with Angel and Amy. During the last presentation of the capris, Amy broke out into some strange song and dance routine about the pants. Totally bizarre.

OMG I saw that bizarre song and dance too and thought she had lost her mind!! So weird!!

Honored Contributor

Although not something I would wear, I thought they were cute.  I thought they looked cute on Jill who kicked off the TSV.  It was nice to see pants that were looser for a change and not a tight jegging or legging.