Trusted Contributor

QUESTIONFOR THOSE WHO WEAR NYDJ JEANS

I ordered the recent TSV and I think I like them.  They do have quite a bit of stretch.  My question is do the knees bag out after wearing them and sitting in them?

Honored Contributor

Re: QUESTIONFOR THOSE WHO WEAR NYDJ JEANS

@12andcounting  If you didn't order a size too large - no they don't bag out at the knees but if you ordered a looser larger size then they more than likely will look baggy at the knees.  It's the tight fit that lets them snap back in place.

Trusted Contributor

@Pook wrote:

@12andcounting  If you didn't order a size too large - no they don't bag out at the knees but if you ordered a looser larger size then they more than likely will look baggy at the knees.  It's the tight fit that lets them snap back in place.

@Pook 

Thanks so much for your response. I did as suggested and ordered down a size, so I guess they'll be fine!

Respected Contributor

I have been wearing them for years. I wear a few different styles, and never had a problem. I just want to say I never purchased them from QVC ( until now), so I do not know if the quality is the same. We'll see.

Super Contributor

Mine hold their shape well. I notice bagging with jeans that have less stretch, but not with these. Hope you enjoy them!

“…nevertheless, she persisted.”
Trusted Contributor

@LorelaiGilmore wrote:

Mine hold their shape well. I notice bagging with jeans that have less stretch, but not with these. Hope you enjoy them!

@LorelaiGilmore 

Thanks so much!!

Trusted Contributor

That's my experience too - order down one size, then no bagging. They will be tight, yet also comfortable

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I order my normal size, no sizing down one. They hold their shape well and do not bag out. 

Honored Contributor

I have a pair and have not noticed them bagging at the knees.  They are stretchy but don't bag out.