Honored Contributor

QUESTION LADIES ON THE PEONY PINK LINEA "LEISURE" JACKET

Good morning. I saw my size in this peony pink leisure jacket came back in stock. If you have it, can you comment on it? It states that the jacket runs small. I typically take an xs in Linea. For those who purchased it, can you give me your thoughts on the quality and fit? Thanks WinSmile

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Re: QUESTION LADIES ON THE PEONY PINK LINEA ""LEISURE"" JACKET

Esteemed Contributor

Win....I did think it ran a size small all over...not just thru bust area. The quality of the material and the cut of the 'jacket' was very good.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

Win, I would order the Small since you would be wearing it over something else. Louis mentioned that the jackets and tanks were more in line with B&M sizing instead of vanity sizing. I own the tank in that color and had to size up to a Medium as the Small was too fitted on me. But the raglan sleeve tops I had no problems with fit in that Small. HTH.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Contributor

I bought the jacket in my regular size small, I like a snugger fit on the jackets since I'm shorter than most. Have the tank in med. which fits OK but bust darts are a bit low for me. The color is amazing and so comfortable.

Trusted Contributor

Size up. Construction is amazing.
Honored Contributor

Great! Thanks so much! I truly appreciate the responses!

ETA: Off to order before it's gone. The pink is so pretty and so my color!!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

Hi there, my friend. I ordered my regular size Medium and I regret not ordering a Large, so size up.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

I have the Peony Pink Jacket, and the color is gorgeous. The jacket does fit snugger than most size small jackets (my size); however, it's fine for me, since I'm very small on top. Sometimes smalls are even too big in the chest area for me.

Trusted Contributor

I am between small & medium, but usually take a small. In the case of this cardi, I took the medium, which fits closely, but comfortably. I wear a 36 C bra. This Malibu blue is a gorgeous color!