Honored Contributor

QF Floats, Mumus, House Dresses, Loungewear, etc.

Whatever you may call them, wonder if QF will make them again? They are so comfortable lounging around the house in the summer made of 100% cotton!

Honored Contributor

Re: QF Floats, Mumus, House Dresses, Loungewear, etc.

Oops I just found A253496, but I would like some shorter sleeves!

Esteemed Contributor

Hooty I don't know what size you are, but Woman Within (sizes start at 12-14) has more 100% cotton stuff than most places. I absolutely can not sleep in anything but 100% cotton. I also love 100% cotton tops and house dresses for summer.

If you sign up for their emails, they will send you lots of discounts. I have several good codes right now.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

Hooty, I went to a fabric store, bought a pattern and fabric, then took it to a seamstress to make what I call "shifts", sleeveless, with a deep pocket on each side for collecting tidbits as I go through the house, lol, and when DD was younger, it was tons of Polly Pocket things. By the end of the day, both pockets were weighing me down, LOL. I also had her make the same without pockets to sleep in. In this way, you can get whatever length you want, and any fabric. I could not get through the heat and humidity without these extremely lightweight shifts, nothing underneath but the lower garment, the upper area just hangs loose,{#emotions_dlg.laugh} better air circulation this way.

Honored Contributor

On 3/16/2015 betteb said:

Hooty I don't know what size you are, but Woman Within (sizes start at 12-14) has more 100% cotton stuff than most places. I absolutely can not sleep in anything but 100% cotton. I also love 100% cotton tops and house dresses for summer.

If you sign up for their emails, they will send you lots of discounts. I have several good codes right now.

Betteb, actually I am on their email list, but haven't checked them in a long time, there was also a little catalog inside the current TV guide, I will have to check them out, Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Mousiegirl, thank you "shifts", I can sew, but I am lazy in my old age! That is why I like this type of clothing, you can hang loose, LOL!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/17/2015 Hooty said:
On 3/16/2015 betteb said:

Betteb, actually I am on their email list, but haven't checked them in a long time, there was also a little catalog inside the current TV guide, I will have to check them out, Thanks!

I'll be around off and on the rest of the day. Let me know if you need a good code Smiley Happy

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines