Valued Contributor

Q2 Big Deal WWC Faux Suede Leggings

I am looking for sizing advice on her clothing. Has anyone else worn her leggings and are they so stretchy that you should go down a size.  I really like these leggings but I’m tired of returning items for sizing issues.    I always review the specific item garment measurements and still I get burned.

Honored Contributor

Re: Q2 Big Deal WWC Faux Suede Leggings

@ajsidney12   I love Renee's leggings, she is my go-to for leggings. I'm 120lbs, 5'4" in her leggings and/or slim pants I buy small tall. I like my leggings to fit a bit looser because I do wear them out & about and will not look like I painted them on. SO many of the models here squeeze into the absolute smallest size they can in leggings/jeggings/slim pants/jeans. I think they all look horrible. When you can easily see dimples, lumps, bumps in their skin underneath it's a total turnoff.

I go for small because Renee's leggings give me just enough more room to almost give the appearance of a slim pant. I go for tall for the extra length because I like to turn them up a little in warm weather to show off sandals, birkies. In the colder weather the length goes clearly to my ankles and looks way better with booties/shooties (well, and warmth!).

However, if the Q2 big deal leggings were all faux suede I'd be picking up a pair or two. I don't like the mix of seam stitching all over these as most times I can feel the seams on my skin and for me it's uncomfortable. The seams get all twisted around too. Just not a look for me.

Valued Contributor

Re: Q2 Big Deal WWC Faux Suede Leggings

[ Edited ]

Anyone else have sizing issues with these? I caved and bought two pair that should have fit perfectly based on the sizing chart but are Huge!  Now I have to pay to send them back,  silly me I guess.  Not likely to exchange and will just get credited back as I noticed there did not feel like there was any support in the waistband, and afraid the legs would would be too clingy if I sized down.