Honored Contributor

Re: Q won't let me post reviews

Negative reviews (even when they are ridiculous) ARE posted when they are written to reflect review guidelines.

Some posters either don't review guidelines before writing, ignore guidelines apparently thinking that they will get away with posting something "naughty" or don't understand the guidelines when they read them.

I usually don't write negative reviews, but when I do, they're usually posted. All positive reviews aren't posted either.

But to your question @Texasmouse, no, it is most likely NOT because "they weren't five-star reviews.".

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624

Thanks for your advice.  I will tell you that both were posted, but for only a limited time.  One was for a handbag which was of inferior leather quality and the other was a facial moisturizer which created a chemical reaction - lots of swelling, burning and itching.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Esteemed Contributor

What? Wrong I have seen numerous one star returns. I would echo..... try again .

Honored Contributor

Hsn is the worst with reviews. While I like the fact that you can't review an item unless you've actually purchased it once you've returned it you can't review it! You have to time it perfectly since they won't let you review it until a certain amount of time has elapsed! And, even if you like something, the window closes early for reviews. So no you can't make a snap decision but you also can't use it for any extended length of time before you review it!
Respected Contributor

On the advice of some of you ladies, I went back today and was able to post my reviews. I guess it must've been a glitch in their system yesterday or something that was not letting me post my reviews.  Thanks for your input! 

Honored Contributor

@pommom wrote:

@Kachina624

Thanks for your advice.  I will tell you that both were posted, but for only a limited time.  One was for a handbag which was of inferior leather quality and the other was a facial moisturizer which created a chemical reaction - lots of swelling, burning and itching.

@pommom  I can understand why the moisturizer review wasn't acceptable.  You specific allergic reaction was not representative of the typical performance of the product, which is what they want.  They don't want customer service or shipping issues either, which may have eliminated your handbag review, depending on how you wrote it.  Sometimes simply rewriting the review corrects the problem.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Texasmouse wrote:

On the advice of some of you ladies, I went back today and was able to post my reviews. I guess it must've been a glitch in their system yesterday or something that was not letting me post my reviews.  Thanks for your input! 

@Texasmouse  There have been a lot of glitches lately.  Sometimes the reviews just won't load.  Yesterday evening I finished a review and was poised to enter it when the screen suddenly went to something else and I lost it.  I went back later and redid it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment