Respected Contributor

I just tried writing reviews on two items I received from QVC this week but when I hit "submit" a message came up saying that I couldn't post a review at this time. What's up with that? Could it be because they weren't five-star reviews?

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Q won't let me post reviews

Sounds to me like they had an internal systems problem (computer).

Respected Contributor

It's been my experience that they don't post negative comments.  I've made two on two different products and they have never been posted.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

I've seen countless negative reviews, so I don't know that that's the issue. I would agree with the posted who said that it's perhaps a computer issue right now. 

Respected Contributor

@pommom wrote:

It's been my experience that they don't post negative comments.  I've made two on two different products and they have never been posted.

I disagree. Negative reviews I have submitted have been posted, and I see a lot of negative reviews when I look at products I am interested in.  

They have picky standards about reviews, to be sure, but it's not the case that only positive reviews are posted.   

Honored Contributor

I've seen plenty of 1 star reviews.  Try again tomorrow.

Respected Contributor

I'm not even allowed to post a new topic?  What's going on??

Honored Contributor

@pommom wrote:

@pommom  Have you taken the time to read the standards for posting reviews?  If you will, you'll probably learn why yours wasn't  posted.  Of course they post many negative reviews, including many of mine.  You just have to abide by the rules.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

There are standards and guidelines for reviews, but I would like to think that QVC has changed the sytem so that you cannot post a review for an item until a certain number of days have passed from the point when you should have received it.  I find that sometimes if I have a chance to really evaluate the purchase (wear, use, etc), I might not like something quite as well as my initial reaction and vice versa. 

Respected Contributor

@Trix

Well, that would make sense. Sometimes you have to live with a purchase to really make up your mind whether it will work or not. Perhaps that's what's going on. Thanks for your insight.