Occasional Contributor

Q for quality is FALSE ADVERTISING where “fashion” is concerned.

[ Edited ]

I will buy clothes at Walmart before QVC now. Also, they are ripping us off on return shipping and WORSE, REFUNDS take many weeks as QVC uses our money!  I mean HOW LONG CAN THEY BLAME A WAREHOUSE FIRE?

Qualty

Value

Service??

NO WAY, NOT ANY LONGER.

BUH-BYEEE

Honored Contributor

Re: Q for quality is FALSE ADVERTISING where “fashion” is concerned.

Honored Contributor

@Pamela39 - No need to announce a departure.  You're free to shop anywhere you choose.

But your claims about being ripped off on return shipping, shows you haven't priced the cost of shipping on your own dime lately.  And QVC is hardly using "our money" before processing a return.  That's just nonsense.

At least, if you're going to make complaints, try to stay within the truth and make it constructive.  In any event, enjoy shopping elsewhere.  Bye.

Super Contributor

Forget the V part as well. Kim's TSV tops from yesterday are actually CHEAPER to buy TODAY with the free shipping than they were yesterday---and that's at the "regular" price. Annoying to say the least. 

Respected Contributor

@Pamela39   What's with all the negativity on all of your posts.....Welcome as a new poster, but apparently, its goodbye.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

@Pamela39   You will definitely find less expensive clothes at some other chains, but I am not accepting your idea of fashion.

Honored Contributor

Sadly I think quality is sketchy everywhere these days.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@Pamela39 Leaving? Fine. To quote Sgt. Trudy: "Nobody cares."

Take all your negativity from your other posts elsewhere.

Honored Contributor

It's guaranteed those retailers offering free shipping and returns are increasing prices somewhere. Don't be fooled by free shipping.  

Use QVC's Easy Returns to receive refunds within 3 days.  

You should look for sales and free shipping days, but be careful, QVC increases prices on SOME clothing on those days even sales and clearance  items. 

Hold on to your seat, inflation is now around 8% and rising quickly.  Not this high since 1982.  Expect prices to increase across the board.  

As for Walmart, you can get some fairly good quality clothing at low prices.  Walmart's own Time and True brand appears to be a good one.  

Honored Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

It's guaranteed those retailers offering free shipping and returns are increasing prices somewhere. Don't be fooled by free shipping.  

Use QVC's Easy Returns to receive refunds within 3 days.  

You should look for sales and free shipping days, but be careful, QVC increases prices on SOME clothing on those days even sales and clearance  items. 

Hold on to your seat, inflation is now around 8% and rising quickly.  Not this high since 1982.  Expect prices to increase across the board.  

As for Walmart, you can get some fairly good quality clothing at low prices.  Walmart's own Time and True brand appears to be a good one.  

@Foxxee 

Please tell me about this as I've sent 3 emails complete with ALL documents and I'm yet to hear back regarding my exchange or refund as the exact color is sold out.

CS did tell me to allow 12-15 days using label for return processing ...I won't want it by the time I get the RIGHT size🤦‍♀️.

So, please give me the secret how refunds are processed so quickly.  Thank you!!!!