Honored Contributor

I got a call from Q thanking me for my orders ,and telling me I would get them by Nov 7. I just don't think they can keep up with  emailing,  the buyer, and telling them the stuff has been shipped, so, if your stuff is still in process, don't worry. I am sure you will get it

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

I got a call from Q thanking me for my orders ,and telling me I would get them by Nov 7. I just don't think they can keep up with  emailing,  the buyer, and telling them the stuff has been shipped, so, if your stuff is still in process, don't worry. I am sure you will get it

@cherry   Wow, that's impressive. A personal call. Hmm.

Honored Contributor

I ordered a pr of boots today ,and I got a second call. They are recordings but, it is nice to know that Q is taking everyone"s orders seriously, and doing the best that they can @Shanus 

Honored Contributor

@cherry 

good to know! thanks!

(I ordered 3 more pieces Sunday evening)

Contributor

I received the same call twice today too. 

Honored Contributor

I received an e-mail today about my items ordered during the fashion clearance and reminding me that the EDD is 11/6 and they are working on getting my order shipped.  

I don't think they have my cell phone number to call me.  This is the first time I've ever received such an e-mail.  

Contributor

I ordered a pair of Earth Origins suede hiking boots on 10/23 and they are still "in process" today. I did a live chat to check on the status and was told they are on backorder but would ship within 24-48 hours. When I asked why my order status says in process if they are indeed on backorder, he didn't answer. I asked if I could cancel the order if they don't ship to me within the time frame he gave me, he said no.

Funny thing is...the size and color I ordered on 10/23 is listed as being in stock and available to order. This just doesn't make any sense!

Sure hope you're right @cherry, I'd like to have them before the snow flies here in the "great northeast"!

Honored Contributor

@MareZ  I hope you get them soon. I got a pr of snow boots last week, and by the looks of things i will be using them soon