Trusted Contributor

Re: Put models in clothes that FIT

I am never tempted by pants from QVC.  Leggings have a place, but I don't want every pair of pants I have to look like leggings.  Sometimes I wonder how they even get them on.  On the other hand, seems like they are always demonstrating how a blouse has plenty of room.  Go figure.  

Honored Contributor

I think I see this more in smaller sized hosts than plus sized models. And HSN I just don't get.  They want models to appear like Amazons in skimpy outfits in which they could barely move.  

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Perhaps like the hosts, the models want to be able to say, "I wear an XXXS!"   LOL

Honored Contributor

Pants should not emphasize your crotch area, it is disrespectful to the model or host. A snug fit is way different than making the world your gynecologist. I just don't know any other way to put it. 🐪

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

After watching some of the YouTube videos of fashion shows and having seen fashion shows in department stores .... and the way the clothes fit the runway models ...

Are those women wearing the clothes on QVC really "models"?  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KKJ wrote:

Perhaps like the hosts, the models want to be able to say, "I wear an XXXS!"   LOL

(ETA: OP, I know you were making a joke, but I see this comment a lot.)

Neither all of the hosts nor all of the models say they wear an XXS. You may not feel that they are in the proper size, but there are plenty who wear sizes small through extra large ... and say so.