Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Put models in clothes that FIT

Has anyone else noticed that all too often, models--especially the heavier ones--are forced into clothes that don't fit? That's especially true of Denim & Co. I don't know why QVC does this; I do wonder if they simply don't have on hand the right size for the model.

This does NOT make the clothes look good; it makes them look poorly designed and/or cut.

And she's not an actual model but a certain blonde hostess who loves cats and claims to have almost every Denim & Co. item ever made, is one of the worst offenders. She claims to be a size large but it's obvious that the large sizes are too small for her.

Someone at QVC, get a clue and put a stop to the madness!

Honored Contributor

Re: Put models in clothes that FIT

A proper fit is essential no matter what your size, they don't get it. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Valued Contributor

The model Pam made me hate todays tsv  It doesnt have anything to do with her but the pants looked horrible 

Trusted Contributor

I agree.  They put those plus models in clothes two sizes too small.  What a horrible thing to do.

Honored Contributor

@mollymaggie wrote:

The model Pam made me hate todays tsv  It doesnt have anything to do with her but the pants looked horrible 

they constantly put her in ill fitting clothing, it's terrible 

smaller models get dark pants, Pam and Tanisha?

they put in tight white pants?  they are both excellent models whoever dresses them needs reassignment 

Tanisha I think that is her name 

Esteemed Contributor

The very last time I purchased D&C pants, I believed I selected my size.  The pants fit in the hips but rise was ridiculous.  I could pull the waist band all the way up to the band of my bra.  I needed the pants so, I ended up rolling the waist band to get a proper fit.

Respected Contributor

I agree, the plus size models def could go up a size or 2!!   Its very unattractive when they stuff them into their clothes!

Trusted Contributor

Totally agree,another thing that bugs me is,putting slim leg pants on larger ladies.Can't they see it looks terrible?

Honored Contributor

It's not just QVC that does this.  HSN does it as well.  The models often looked poured into their pants to the point they almost look obscene. 

Respected Contributor

It could be their idea of proper fit and my idea of proper fit are not the same.

Many people wear their clothes too tight IMO.